Meet our Veterans
- Served as an Air Force reservist for six years
- Awarded the honor of Marksmen during basic training
- Hired in 2012 as a Collector
- Graduated and commissioned from the United States Air Force Academy with a degree in Business Management
- Served five years on active duty in the Air Force achieving the rank of Captain
- Was stationed at Dover Air Force Base, DE and Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH
- Hired by Navient in 2014 as a Disaster Recovery Architect
- Graduated and commissioned from the United States Military Academy with a degree in Environmental Science
- Served five years on active duty in the Army achieving the rank of Captain, and two years with the Indiana National Guard
- Hired in 2006 as a Unit Collections Manager
- Achieved the rank of Technical Sergeant
- Was named Aircraft Maintenance Professional of the Year for the 48th Maintenance Group in 2006-07
- Graduated with a BS from Indiana University Kelley School of Business majoring in Human Resource Management, and Management using the GI Bill
Thank You For Your Service
You served your country with pride. Now bring your drive, determination and skills to help our 12 million customers navigate the path to financial success. Join Navient, a leading provider of asset management and business processing solutions for education, healthcare, and government clients at the federal, state, and local levels. The company helps its clients and millions of Americans achieve financial success through services and support.
We are a member of the Veterans Jobs Mission and have established a Veterans Employee Resource Group to welcome and support veterans during their employment with our organization.
At Navient, you can expect the energy and focus of a new company, and the stability and expertise of a Fortune 500 industry leader.
We offer an entrepreneurial environment, rich with opportunity and reward. And our employees enjoy excellent benefits. View Our Benefits Brochure