Work-from-Home - - Bi-lingual Customer Service Representative (English/Spanish) - Start 10/4Apply Now
Navient has immediate openings for temporary, Bi-lingualCustomer Service Representatives, to support our growing customer base working from your home office. We seek reliable and solutions oriented individuals to join our team!
- Work from your home with Computer equipment provided by Navient
- Primarily inbound service calls, NO Selling
- $18.00 per hour plus bonus
This temporary assignment is expected to last approximately 3-6 months; however, assignment may be shortened or lengthened based on business need.
This temporary position is not eligible for benefits.
This new role will be fast-paced managing inbound and outbound calls and performing data entry related to a new program. You will assist customers by researching their account and providing prompt and accurate information in a courteous and professional manner.
Please Note: Applicants must reside near and be able to pick up computer equipment from UPS Customer Center.
Virtual Training Hours:
Monday- Friday, 8AM- 5PM
Hours of Operation – Work schedule will fall within the hours listed below. Scheduling options will be discussed within first week of employment. Operational hours and schedules are subject to change, based on needs of our customers.
Monday - Friday 7am – 7pm EST
Saturday 9am - 5pm EST
Must be flexible with evening and Saturday hours.
TECHNICAL AND HOME OFFICE REQUIREMENTS:
- High speed internet access (Minimum 10MB upload speed, 5MB download speed)
- You must use an ethernet cord and be hard wired into your server from the router/modem. You will not be able to use Wi-Fi or a hot spot.
- Landline phone or cell phone
- Must be able to download an app on a Smartphone or tablet
- Private workspace or home office free of distractions and outside noise
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be bilingual (fluent in both Spanish and English); completion of a language assessment required
- Applicants must reside within 1-1.5 hours of a UPS Customer Center listed above for computer equipment pick up.
- Experience in servicing customers with professionalism, diplomacy and consideration for the customer’s requests or concern
- Some completed college coursework will serve as substitute for work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner, ability to maintain an in-depth understanding of the training curriculum
- Excellent PC and internet navigation skills
- Efficient time management skills
Prior experience in a high-volume call center preferred
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.
Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
401K with Company Match (after 6 months)
Generous PTO Starting at 15 Days and 8 Paid Holidays
Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
Employee Stock Purchase Plan