Call Center RepresentativesApply Job ID 070920183 Location Arcade, NY Company Name Pioneer Credit Recovery
Pioneer maintains partnerships with federal and state clients, guarantee agencies, credit card providers as well as colleges and universities. Pioneer provides its clients with quality results, experience, leadership, and technology, including state-of-the art infrastructure, telecommunications, and collections systems, ensuring the best the industry has to offer.
Pioneer Credit Recovery, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Navient Corporation and a member of Navient's Collection Services. Navient is publicly traded on the NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NAVI).
**Come Join our Team on July 9th as a Department of Education Collection Specialist!**
Walk-ins welcome Monday - Friday 8-4 pm
26 Edward St, Arcade, NY 14009
Bring a Photo ID and Resume!
Apply Now Online OR In Person during business hours! Jobs.Navient.com
With PCR our Collection Specialists will:
- Full Time hours
- Top performers average $25.00 or more per hour!
- Performance driven monthly Bonus Structure with base pay of $13.72. Qualified Bilingual Spanish- Receive $14.72 after our paid training.
- Advancement Opportunity- we promote 100% internally for leadership roles.
- Paid Time Off- Up to 3 weeks in your first year, and up to 4 weeks in year 2
- Business Casual Dress code
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 a year!
- Monthly contests with cash and prizes awarded
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events- End of Month Celebration, Top Performer Lunch with Leadership
- Call Center Fast Pace Work Environment
- *Actual Earnings of Top 25% of reps
Additional Benefits Include:
- Performance Based Scheduling - flexible scheduling!
- 401k with company match up to 5%
- Health, Dental, Vision Coverage- Effective onAugust 1st when you start on July 9th!
- View our benefits www.navientbenefits.com
- Employee Wellbeing Programs: Cash incentives for participation in activities
- 3 Weeks of Paid Training: Top notch, hands on and engaging. Our Training Department was awarded the Training Top 125 Award in 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 from Training Magazine!
- On-Site Charity Committee- Get involved with the local community, participate in fun onsite and offsite charity events.
- Annual Summer Picnic at Darien Lake
- Charity Golf Outing
- Great Perks (awesome people, casual dress, monthly celebrations, fun contests, amazing incentives, paid time off for volunteering, referral & wellness incentives and more!)
"What initially attracted me to Pioneer Credit Recovery was the base pay, and opportunity to earn an extra incentive based on my performance. I came to the company with no collections experience, but with the in depth training I've been able to adapt and use my skills to become a consistent top performer. Being on a team here is something I really enjoy. When you work with the same people every day you gain some really good friends, and having some friendly competition is always good too!"
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required.
- PC experience in a windows environment required
- Basic keyboarding skills required
- Must be able to obtain required License for collecting
- Prefer previous Customer Service or Sales experience
- Previous Collections/Dept of Education Collections experience is helpful but not required.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) skills are helpful but not required.
- Ability to learn company collections computer system and phone system
- Negotiation, counseling and problem solving skills
- Strong listening skills, ability to follow written and/or verbal instructions
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Persistent, ability to overcome objections, ability to remove barriers
- Goal Oriented, and seeks to consistently meet aggressive daily, weekly, and monthly production and quality goals
- Team player