Bilingual Customer Service AgentApply Now
The Toll Customer Service Rep answers inbound calls relating to customer questions surrounding toll charges and toll violations for various clients. As such they perform numerous account management activities such as accepting payments from customers, initiating disputes/inquiries/requests on behalf of the customer in resolving tolling issues and provides billing and tolling information to customers upon request.
- Provides excellent service to inbound callers related to toll charges and toll violations.
- Accepts payments from customers.
- Initiates disputes/inquiries/requests on behalf of the customer in resolving tolling issues.
- Provides billing/tolling information to customers upon request.
- Other job duties/responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Strong interpersonal (written and verbal) communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- 25 wpm and above -- typing skills.
- Excellent multitasking abilities.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to learn and have a comprehensive knowledge of toll processes including escalation flow, billing cycles, toll rates and electronic tolling concepts. .
- Patience and tact in working with customers, sometimes in stressful situations.
- Must have the ability to review available information and make sound and accurate decisions in response to customer inquiries
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- 7:30AM -7PM Monday -Friday
- 8AM -12PM Rotating Saturday