Call Center/ Collections Representative- Paid Training Starts January 8th!Apply Job ID 20080018 Location Austin, TX Company Name Gila
Join our Team on January 8th!
Founded in 1991, Gila, LLC- A Navient Company offers business process outsourcing focusing on revenue enhancement services. We serve state governments, transportation authorities, municipal government entities and other public entities, using a technology platform that delivers exceptional customer service. We empower talented employees with advanced technology, data management tools and leading-edge business practices to exceed the expectations of our clients. Navient (Nasdaq: NAVI) is a company that provides asset management and business processing solutions to education, healthcare and government clients at the federal, state, and local levels. We help our clients and millions of Americans achieve financial success through our services and support. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, Navient employs team members in Western New York, Northeastern Pennsylvania, Indiana, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and other locations. Learn more at navient.com.
Our Toll Collection Agent handles outbound/inbound calls relating to customer questions surrounding toll charges and toll violations for various clients. Establishes contact with customers for collecting delinquent funds and closing out past due amounts while maintaining adherence to all FDCPA regulations. Toll Collection Agents perform numerous account management activities such as accepting payments from customers, initiating disputes/inquiries/requests on behalf of the customer in resolving tolling issues and provide billing and tolling information to customers upon request.
Employees of Gila, LLC enjoy:
- Paid Training
- $11.25/hour plus monthly incentive opportunity based on YOUR performance
- Monthly Incentive average between $900 - $1100 with the potential to make up to $4000/month!
- $.50/hour shift differential for bilingual (English/ Spanish) skills
- Excellent Benefits that start the month after you start - February 1st!
- Generous Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401k with Company Match, Tuition Assistance and more!
- Career Growth
- Your earnings are based on YOUR hard work!
- Provide excellent service to outbound/inbound callers related to toll charges and toll violations.
- Persuade customers to pay amounts due on toll charges and violation fees. Reviews alternatives for payment with customers and monitors payment status of accounts.
- Maintain proper documentation of discussions with customers and enters information into computer.
- Adhere to dialer schedule and work standards.
- Maintain/ exceed pre-established goals relating to the collection of past-due accounts.
- Other job duties/responsibilities as assigned by management.
- High School diploma/ GED/ equivalent
- 6-12 months prior work experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word & Excel
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Efficient typing and data entry skills.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- Understand and achieve departmental metrics.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong Interpersonal (written and verbal) communication skills
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 7AM - 7PM
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a federal government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.