Collectors - Start on Feb. 4th!Apply Now
Job ID 2042019 Location Austin, Texas Company Name Gila
Apply Now View Saved Jobs
Description Requirements EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America. Navient is a drug free workplace. Type Full-time LocationAustin, TX Date Posted Jan 7, 2019
We are hiring Collectors to join our MSB Department on February 4th!
Average annual earning potential of $40,000 andtop performers $70,000.
Why Join Gila?
- Full Time
- Paid Training
- $15/hour plus Monthly IncentivePotential Based on YOUR Performance
- Excellent Benefitsthat start the month after you start!
- Generous Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401k with Company Match, Tuition Assistance and more!
- Career Growth
- Your earnings are based on YOUR hard work!
- Our office is conveniently off of US-183 and Highway 290
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of telephone experience in a collection, customer service, telemarketing or call center environment
- Typing of a minimum of 25 words per minute
- Collections experience preferred
Must be available for any shift
Monday - Friday: 7AM - 4PM, 11AM - 8PM & 2PM - 11PM
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a federal government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.