Customer Service Agent - Paid Training Starts on 12/4!Apply Job ID 12000420017 Location Austin, TX Company Name Gila
No Call Center Experience Required
Why Join Gila?
- Full Time
- Paid Training
- $11/hour plus Monthly Incentive Potential Based on YOUR Performance
- $.50/hour shift differential for bilingual skills
- Excellent Benefits that start on January 1st
- Generous Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401k with Company Match, Tuition Assistance and more!
- Career Growth
- Your earnings are based on YOUR hard work!
- Our office is conveniently off of US-183 and Highway 290
Founded in 1991, Gila, LLC offers business process outsourcing focusing on revenue enhancement services. We serve state governments, transportation authorities, municipal government entities and other public entities, using a technology platform that delivers exceptional customer service. We empower talented employees with advanced technology, data management tools and leading edge business practices to exceed the expectations of our clients.
Gila, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Navient Corporation, a company publicly traded on the NASDAQ (NASDAQ: NAVI).
Navient provides asset management and business processing solutions to education, healthcare and government clients at the federal, state, and local levels. We help our clients and millions of Americans achieve financial success through our services and support. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, Navient employs team members in Western New York, Northeastern Pennsylvania, Indiana, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and other locations. Learn more at navient.com.
The Toll Customer Service Agent answers inbound calls relating to customer questions surrounding toll charges and toll violations for various clients. As such they perform numerous account management activities such as accepting payments from customers, initiating disputes/inquiries/requests on behalf of the customer in resolving tolling issues and provides billing and tolling information to customers upon request.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong interpersonal (written and verbal) communication skills
- 6 months of telephone experience in a customer service, telemarketing or call center environment
- Fluent in English and Spanish is a plus
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to type 25 words per minute
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively