Product AnalystApply Now
The Product Analyst will be responsible for the development, execution and management of products contained within Navient’s Consumer Lending business. This position is responsible for a broad range of activities across the Consumer Lending organization focused on asset generation and revenue growth. This individual has oversight for all aspects of Navient’s refinance product development and analytics. This individual will work closely with product managers in consumer lending by defining and executing the product roadmap.
As an owner of this product, this individual will consistently develop and bring to market an array of compelling, competitive offerings for clients, students and families to support the Consumer Lending management team in capitalizing on market opportunities. This position’s leadership skills will be significantly leveraged by the need to manage across the organization to accomplish the team’s goals. This individual will also need the skill and poise to prepare for and participate in meetings with, as well as present to executive leadership.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Product management, strategy & product development
- Evaluate effectiveness of current product set. This includes competitive analysis, market research, 3rd party data, and testing;
- Set the direction for product development and drive the process with stakeholders across the organization;
- Ensure key project initiatives are on schedule to be completed within the agreed upon timeframe;
- Create project plans and product summaries for key business and technology stakeholders;
2. Reporting & Financial Analysis
- Drive all product decisions and monitor to meet business and market needs;
- Publish monthly analysis & outlook supporting Navient’s product acquisition, retention, and cross-sell strategies;
- Report results to executive leadership;
- Participate in select client/prospect meetings as subject matter expert to drive retention/sales to increase revenue
3. Compliance, Legal & Procurement
- Work across the compliance team to ensure complete compliance with all applicable regulations;
- Work with legal to execute contracts and renewals as needed with vendors and partners;
- Work through all appropriate procurement processes when sourcing vendors and partners.
- Bachelors Degree - Business, finance, marketing – additional equivalent experience may substitute for degree
- 2 – 4 years of demonstrated related work experience in the business of product management, project management, and/or program management
- 2 + years agile business process and workflow experience
- 2 + years of consumer lending experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.