Senior Software EngineerApply Now
Responsible for complex coding, testing and research for medium to large assignments and/or multiple small to medium assignments.
Essential Job Functions:
a. Formulate and define system scope and objectives.
b. Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
c. Design, code, debug, test, document and maintain complex applications software.
d. Write unit test plans and perform test runs.
e. Research and resolve production problems.
f. May perform moderate to high degrees of business analysis and/or technical analysis.
g. Perform system migrations.
h. May mentor lower level programmer/analysts including answering questions.
2. Project/Release Activities
a. May serve as technical lead on project.
b. Interacts with technical team and business unit on regular basis
a. May serve as mentor to lower level Programmer/Analysts.
b. Answers questions from lower level Programmer/Analysts.
4. Perform other duties as assigned.
* Minimum of 3 years software application development experience using .Net, C#, MS SQL Server, and SSIS.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES -
- Must understand the full software development cycle.
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Technology or related area