Sr. Facilities Administrative CoordinatorApply Now
In this role you will be responsible for budgeting analysis and reporting assistance; invoice/expense tracking; serving as primary contact and liaison between internal customers and maintenance staff for assigned locations; vendor and contract management assistance; management of various locations purchasing & invoice processes; and problem resolution; project and administrative support to REWS management; and primary contact for various procedures and corporate programs.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Budget Tracking/Analysis:
- Assist management with preparation of annual operating expense budget and reforecasts via review/analysis of current expenses, review of contracts/agreements, and upcoming projects (for assigned cost centers).
- Assist management with accrual and variance analysis monthly.
- Maintain expenditure and maintenance files for individual cost centers for assigned locations for review purposes including but not limited to invoices, permits, contracts, and proposals.
- Create and maintain expenditure files for individual cost centers for tracking and review purposes for assigned locations.
- Review and audit monthly expenses for accuracy. Identify and research discrepancies and direct changes to Accounts Payable.
- Generate and maintain Purchase Order Requests.
- Prepare AmEx and Mastercard reconciliation and reports for REWS cardholders and obtain management approval.
- Prepare annual blanket purchase order requests.
- Maintain SOP, purchase orders, invoices, and vendor contracts.
- Work with REWS staff, vendors, and AP to resolve invoice and payment discrepancies.
- Work with management and budget analyst to prepare monthly accruals.
2. Project/Administrative Support:
- Research and gather project data and compile narrative reports as assigned.
- Execute approved action plans within project time schedules.
- Monitor and track all capital projects expenses and provide status to management.
- Analyze project effectiveness and implement changes as needed.
- Distribute and assist with building key inventory, keeping reports up-to-date for audit purposes.
- Monitor monthly and quarterly safety checklists for assigned locations.
- Prepare, update, and maintain Administrative procedures.
- Update/verify building maintenance emergency phone lists
- Maintain and update active employee spreadsheet for assigned locations to include separate spreadsheet identifying terminated employees by site.
- Serve as primary contact for Vendor Risk Profile program. Proactively enter new vendors and recertify existing vendors. Assist management with keeping appropriate documentation on each vendor per risk rating for audit purposes.
- Update BIA/BRP annually for certification for assigned locations.
- Assist facility personnel in receiving, processing, and logging all HR accommodations in a timely manner to ensure compliance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
- Provide administrative support to the Director and/or Manager at assigned locations.
3. Vendor/Contract Management:
- Monitor progression of facility leases and contractual requirements to ensure compliance.
- Monitor/Maintain/Update various facility related contracts.
- Assist management with RFP and cost negotiations with vendors for facility related goods and services.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of assigned vendor staff, providing direction to contractors and
escalating contract issues to management as needed.
- Assist management with communication to vendors and contracted staff for various needs.
- Monitor services and costs for various contracted goods and services.
- Maintain and track various corporate supplies and inventory for assigned locations.
4. Customer Service:
- Serve as primary contact for customers to contact regarding facility related issues/concerns.
- Coordinate facility related work requests with maintenance and assigned vendor staff ensuring successful
- Assist Facilities Staff in the day-to-day responsibilities for maintenance of the Center’s facility and equipment.
- High School education and some college preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in administrative support/office management work.
- Experience in vendor and contract management.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Extensive experience with purchasing and invoice processing and tracking.
- Proficiency with developing and compiling reports.
- Experience in travel/scheduling and travel related tasks.
- Meeting planning and conference space management
- Property Management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.