Client Data AnalystApply Now
Be proud of where you work, be proud of your career. Join Navient.
We're proud of our people. Navient team members bring passion, commitment, and integrity to our business. We drive results and foster the innovation that makes us an industry leader. It's time to make that move, choose Navient as the next stepping stone in your career.
Duncan Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Navient, is a full-service tolling and parking management company and a leading provider of business processing services to government clients, including citation processing, debt collection, and integrated parking and tolling customer service.
We are currently seeking a Client Data Analyst for our Philadelphia office to strengthen the customer service experience for our clients as it pertains to database and service implementation management. As a natural leader, you stand out from other candidates, because of your strong analytical tendencies, people skills, and keen focus on driving results to satisfy the customer. You enjoy working independently and function well in a team environment. In this position you support the integration of our product AutoPROCESS and other technical offerings, ensuring contractual obligations are met for the client through collaboration with the client, internal staff, and management. Typical responsibilities and projects include:
- Lead new client requirements implementations: gather business rules, analyze conversion data, configure software to meet client needs, work with a wide variety of internal staff to successfully on board new clients.
- Support: assist clients and internal staff with daily business needs, troubleshoot issues and provide timely resolutions, administer user security.
- Report-writing and data analysis; use various reporting tools to create and run reports, format data for client and management, accurately analyze results.
- Test new software releases; develop test plans, thoroughly test new functionality, perform regression testing.
- Analysis; analyze data and business trends and make recommendations to the management team to optimize the Philadelphia program
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or comparable work experience is required
- Must have proven knowledge of relational databases (RDB)
- Must have proven knowledge of data manipulation tools (Oracle/SQL Server)
- Ability to create and run queries (PL/SQL)
- Accurately analyze results
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills as direct client interaction, system training and business improvement initiatives developed in direct coordination with client are required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.