Helpdesk TechnicianApply Now
Be proud of where you work, be proud of your career. Join Navient.
We're proud of our people. Navient team members bring passion, commitment, and integrity to our business. We drive results and foster the innovation that makes us an industry leader. It's time to make that move, choose Navient as the next stepping stone in your career.
Duncan Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Navient, is a full-service tolling and parking
management company and a leading provider of business processing services to government clients, including citation processing, debt collection, and integrated parking and tolling customer service.
We are currently seeking a Helpdesk Technician for our Philadelphia office. As Helpdesk Technician, you will be a solution-oriented planner. You will need to be an astute independent worker that has the ability to multi-task with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Responsible for reassigning or picking up all new Helpdesk Support tickets within 30 minutes of appearing in Trackit
- Ability to support multiple locations
- Must be available in the phone queue to answer call for 32 or more hours per week
- Identify, research and resolve technical problems
- Provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, email and operating systems
- Document, track and monitor problems to ensure timely resolution
- Provide onsite support to end users
- 2 years of technical support experience in a Microsoft environment
- Formal education or certification in area related to job responsiblities beyond high school and/or applicable work experience
- Basic printer trouble shooting and repair
- Optional, A+ Certification
- Working knowledge of any or all of the following: Microsoft operating systems, TCP/IP networking, PC, laptop and server hardware, Citrix and various other Microsoft applications, voice and data cabling
- Ability to listen and follow direction
- Ability to multitask ongoing project and support issues
- Ability to learn new technology quickly, with detailed troubleshooting ability for customer solutions
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimum supervision
- Able to adapt to evolving demands
- Desire to assume responsibility for results
- Detail Oriented
- Team Player
- Ability to schedule time effectively and prioritize to avoid crisis
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.