Work-from-Home - - Bi-lingual Customer Service Representative (English/Spanish)Apply Now
Navient has immediate openings for temporary, Bi-lingualCustomer Service Representatives, to support our growing customer base working from your home office. We seek reliable and solutions oriented individuals to join our team!
- Work from your home with Computer equipment provided by Navient
- Primarily inbound service calls, NO Selling
- $18.00 per hour plus bonus
This temporary assignment is expected to last approximately 3-6 months; however, assignment may be shortened or lengthened based on business need.
This temporary position is not eligible for benefits.
This new role will be fast-paced managing inbound and outbound calls and performing data entry related to a new program. You will assist customers by researching their account and providing prompt and accurate information in a courteous and professional manner.
Please Note: Applicants must reside within 1-1.5 hours of a UPS Customer Center or our Wilkes-Barre, PA office for computer equipment pick up.
Virtual Training Hours:
- Monday- Friday, 8AM- 5PM
Hours of Operation – Schedule will fall within these hours. Scheduling options will be discussed within first week of employment.
Must be flexible with evening and Saturday hours.
- Monday - Friday 7am – 7pm EST
- Saturday 9am-5pm EST
TECHNICAL AND HOME OFFICE REQUIREMENTS:
- High speed internet access (Minimum 10MB upload speed, 5MB download speed)
- You must use an ethernet cord and be hard wired into your server from the router/modem. You will not be able to use Wi-Fi or a hot spot.
- Landline phone or cell phone
- Must be able to download an app on a Smartphone or tablet
- Private workspace or home office free of distractions and outside noise
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must be bilingual (fluent in both Spanish and English); completion of a language assessment required
- Applicants must reside within 1-1.5 hours of a UPS Customer Center listed above for computer equipment pick up.
- Experience in servicing customers with professionalism, diplomacy and consideration for the customer’s requests or concern
- Some completed college coursework will serve as substitute for work experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner, ability to maintain an in-depth understanding of the training curriculum
- Excellent PC and internet navigation skills
- Efficient time management skills
Prior experience in a high-volume call center preferred
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.
Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
401K with Company Match (after 6 months)
Generous PTO Starting at 15 Days and 8 Paid Holidays
Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
Employee Stock Purchase Plan