Client Support SpecialistApply Now
***Xtend offers competitive benefits including; Medical/Dental/Vision, Generous Paid Time Off/Paid Holidays/Monthly Bonus Eligibility/Tuition Reimbursement/401k plan plus Employer Match/Professional Development***
Xtend Healthcare, a Navient company, is nationally recognized as the industry-leading provider of comprehensive revenue cycle solutions to hospitals and health systems. Sustaining healthcare revenue cycle improvement is our exclusive focus with experience in all 50 states and more than 30 years of dedicated health revenue cycle experience. We are committed to delivering solutions built around the broad revenue cycle needs of our clients.
Xtend Healthcare focuses on both clinical and financial interoperability to maximize collection of net revenue. Xtend Healthcare provides an array of solutions for our customers including full and partial revenue cycle outsourcing, third-party insurance follow-up, self-pay, coding, CDI, and consulting services.
THIS POSITION WILL BE ON-SITE AT OUR CORPORATE OFFICE IN HENDERSONVILLE, TN.
Xtend Healthcare is looking for a Client Services Support Specialist will be responsible for handling a multiplicity of tasks related to supporting the Xtend operations team. This individual is accountable to adhere to FDCPA and Red Flag Rules as it relates to disputes received via written consumer inquiries to include identity theft claims. This individual will analyze and investigate written correspondence from consumers to determine the account status to be utilized and what type of validation of debt should be requested from the client. This individual will also generate daily/weekly/monthly reports which facilitate the managing of the client’s inventory of accounts. These reports will either be analyzed by the Client Services Support Specialist to perform the appropriate action or the reports will be routed to team members for processing. This individual will assist in all aspects of supporting the processes established for self-pay and other lines of business, as needed. In addition, this individual will handle client services functions which do not require communication with the client including but not limited to printing/sorting/date stamping media and placement documentation, manage entries made to the client request database, maintaining off-site storage files, resetting passwords for website, and other back-office support functions to ensure that business and contractual needs are met.
1. Ensure accounts are updated with proper data based on workflows provided.
- Document accounts according to client requirements
- Update patient demographics based on skip tracing efforts
- Indicate changes to accounts through system updates and coding
2. Analyze client trends and data.
- Review account reviews and provide reporting of noticeable trends
- Conduct analysis and reporting for various client and management requests
- Provide comprehensive account reviews and summarize information for Xtend leadership
3. Ensure all accounts are worked within client standards and Federal Regulation.
- Place phone calls to patients as requested by members of management to support client needs
- Maintain high quality account handling per client standards
- Work within FDCPA, state regulations, department/division and all compliance practices
- Maintain clear, concise and accurate documentation of all attempts/accounts worked and/or contacts made and received for accounts in accordance with company and client specifications.
4. Provide operational support for account handling, processing and client requests.
- Process payments through client payment portals as needed to support IVR payment processing needs
- Place client access requests for users
- Provide support and analysis for one off client requests
- Provide mail support for itemized statements and one-off client mail requests
5. Maintain continuing education, training in industry career development
- Maintain current knowledge of and comply with all federal and state rules and regulations governing phone calls and collections, including HIPAA, FDCPA, Privacy Act, FCRA, etc
- Attend training sessions as directed by management
- Integrate information obtained through training sessions and policy changes immediately into daily routine
- High school diploma
- 6 months customer service, call center or clerical office experience
- PC experience in a windows environment
- Basic Keyboarding skills
- Experience working with MS Office.
- Experience in call center/collection environment
- Ability to work independently with little supervisory guidance
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize work
- Ability to produce quality output
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Competent keyboard skills
- Ability to concentrate for long periods of time
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.