Healthcare Receivables Specialist IApply Now
***Xtend offers competitive benefits including; Medical/Dental/Vision, Generous Paid Time Off/Paid Holidays/Monthly Bonus Eligibility/Tuition Reimbursement/401k plan plus Employer Match/Professional Development***
Xtend Healthcare, LLC, is located just 20 miles north of Nashville, Tennessee, Xtend provides entirely revenue cycle-based projects which range from complete business office outsourcing to A/R legacy cleanup, self-pay and third-party CBO safety net engagements as well as coding and consulting engagements.
We serve clients of all types and sizes in all 50 states -- from critical-access hospitals to those with more than 2,000 patient beds, and from individual facilities to multi-hospital, university-affiliated health systems.
In 2015, Xtend was acquired by Navient which is the nation's leading loan management, servicing and asset recovery company. By joining forces with Navient, the Xtend team will be bolstered by the strength, stability and resources of an industry leader, and leverage the parent company's large-scale business process outsourcing capabilities.
- Achieve assigned goals (resolutions, call quality, productivity standards -- specified by line of business).
- Make required number of phone calls daily as determined by managemen.t
- Profile patients and obtain financial information. Update demographic and financial information on each call.
- Negotiate the best possible arrangements.
- Proficiency with company telephone system while placing outbound calls and accepting inbound calls.
2. Perform account research and route accounts through appropriate client workflows.
- Use job aids and crosswalks to answer patient questions and resolve accounts in an efficient manner.
- Perform account research and document findings.
- Effectively communicate with patients and client to obtain necessary account information.
- Ensure strong communication skills to convey intricate account information.
3. Ensure all accounts are worked within client standards and Federal Regulations.
- Maintain high quality account handling per client standards.
- Work within FDCPA, state regulations, department/division & all Compliance Policies.
- Maintain clear, concise and accurate documentation of all attempts and/or contacts made and received for accounts in accordance with company and client specifications.
4. Maintain continuing education, training in industry career development.
- Maintain current knowledge of and comply with all federal and state rules and regulations governing phone calls and collections including HIPAA, FDCPA, Privacy Act, FCRA, etc.
- Attend training sessions as directed by management.
- Integrate information obtained through training sessions and policy changes immediately into daily routine.
- PC Experience in a windows environment.
- Basic keyboarding skills.
OTHER HELPFUL EDUCATION OR EXPERIENCE:
- Previous sales or customer service experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong listening skills, ability to follow written and/or verbal instructions.
- Good mathematical skills including calculator skills.
- Goal Oriented, and seeks to consistently meet aggressive daily, weekly, and monthly production and quality goals.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Negotiation, counseling and problem-solving skills.
- Reliable, ability to work flexible day, evening and weekend hours as required.
- Ability to learn company collections computer system and phone system.
- Persistent, ability to overcome objections, ability to remove barriers.
- Team player.