Implementation Project CoordinatorApply Job ID 1888300000020 Location Hendersonville, TN Company Name Xtend
Xtend Healthcare is located just 20 miles north of Nashville, Tennessee; Xtend provides entirely revenue cycle-based projects which range from complete business office outsourcing to A/R legacy cleanup, self-pay and third-party CBO safety net engagements as well as coding and consulting engagements.
We serve clients of all types and sizes in all 50 states -- from critical-access hospitals to those with more than 2,000 patient beds, and from individual facilities to multi-hospital, university-affiliated health systems.
In 2015, Xtend was acquired by Navient which is the nation's leading loan management, servicing and asset recovery company. By joining forces with Navient, the Xtend team will be bolstered by the strength, stability and resources of an industry leader, and leverage the parent company's large scale business process outsourcing capabilities.
Xtend Healthcare is looking for an Implementation Project Coordinator. This position will have an integral part in new project set up. This position will require a high level of organizational skillsas they manage the start up process with new clients to make sure the transition runs smoothly for both the client and Xtend Healthcare.
1. New Client Interaction:
- Conduct weekly discussions with all new clients to explain procedures and collect necessary information and documentation prior to project go-live.
- Coordinate with client IT to obtain sufficient data files for efficient internal workflow.
- Establish operational policies & procedures according to client requests in order to ensure compliant performance.
2. Internal Project Setup:
- Create and configure all new projects utilizing the data & information collected during client-facing calls.
- Manage project deployment & go-live schedule, as well as daily placement receipt and processing.
- Areas of setup include: project management, data mapping, client-facing data exports, invoicing rates, transaction tracking, etc.
3. Project Setup Updates/Changes:
- Investigate issues & inefficiencies in existing project structures based on requests from internal operations.
- Implement updates to projects and confirm changes in accordance with internal SOPs.
- Monitor improvements to ensure successful execution.
- Update areas include: account placement criteria, invoicing rates, transaction classification, data mapping, etc.
4. Client Data Analysis:
- Review client data to determine sufficient data elements for work flow efficacy.
- Discuss with client regarding necessary changes to data files.
- Coordinate scheduled file updates and corresponding internal system updates.
5. Implementation Scheduling & Documentation:
- Maintain implementation agendas & related documents for all new clients in order to follow schedule.
- Interact with client and internal contacts to facilitate timely exchanges of required information.
- Schedule & conduct all implementation-related meetings (client-facing and internal).
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Healthcare
- 2+ years of project management, project coordination, or implementation experience
- Experience with project management practices and tools to create, manage, and track project performance, verify scope, etc
- Inventory Management System (Prism) and relevant functions
- Working knowledge of various Patient Accounting Systems (e.g., Meditech, Epic, Cerner, etc.) and their interactions with Prism