Operations AnalystApply Now
Xtend Healthcare, LLC, provides entirely revenue cycle-based projects which range from complete business office outsourcing to A/R legacy cleanup, self-pay and third-party CBO safety net engagements as well as coding and consulting engagements.
We serve clients of all types and sizes in all 50 states -- from critical-access hospitals to those with more than 2,000 patient beds, and from individual facilities to multi-hospital, university-affiliated health systems.
In 2015, Xtend was acquired by Navient, the nation's leading loan management, servicing and asset recovery company. By joining forces with Navient, the Xtend team will be bolstered by the strength, stability and resources of an industry leader, and leverage the parent company's large-scale business process outsourcing capabilities.
Xtend Healthcare is looking for an Operations Analyst. The incumbent will successfully review business processes and make a variety of recommendations for improving efficiency and increase profit margins through automation. Actively monitor project work flows and set-ups, the Analyst will make recommendations to management about enhancing business processes within the insurance and self-pay lines of business. The successful candidate will also work with the management team to identify opportunities to help increase profitability and develop specialized services for projects. Information gathering, reporting and analysis of data and information is critical. Analytical and critical thinking skills and the ability to identify needs and take initiative are key requirements of the position. The ability to manage multiple projects at one time and make connections between separate initiatives is also important. Key requirements include; development skills, thorough documentation and presentation skills, analytical and critical thinking skills, and the ability to identify needs and take initiative.
1. Analytics of the Operations Teams.
- Deliver monthly updates to executive management on internal work flow set-ups and how to maximize efficiency gains and increase profit margins by altering company procedures.
- Review business process and company policies to help enhance workflow and develop a stronger company. Collaborate with IT and operations teams to help find ways to create cost-effective business processes.
- Work with executive leadership team on capturing key recommendations / decision points.
2. Provide Leadership to Cross Department and Division Project teams.
- Manage inter-departmental subgroups towards common project goals.
- Accountable for success of overall projects.
- Provide feedback on project participants to their management for review purposes.
3. Process Optimization.
- Develop a common framework across the various lines of business to ensure process consistency.
- Assess and analyze areas of opportunity for process improvements.
- Work with impacted stakeholders to implement identified improvements.
4. Coordination of scheduling and event planning.
- Actively participate in operational and automation initiatives.
- Organize executive meetings with BPS leaders for initiative updates.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (Additional equivalent experience above the required minimum may substitute for the level of expected education)
- 2+ years related project management experience (Additional equivalent education above the required minimum may substitute for the level of expected experience)
- Strong Excel experience
- Must have demonstrated organizational and or project coordination experience
- Executive presence with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work under strict time constraints managing multiple projects
- Operations experience
- Healthcare experience
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and follow through
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to network and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong presentation creation skills
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.