Administrative Support SpecialistApply Now
Xtend Healthcare, established in 2009, is seeking professionals to fulfill a specific need at one of our key clients of EY (Ernst & Young) within its Indianapolis healthcare advisory practice. These full-time positions offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package. The positions are long-term with no scheduled end date. Many current Xtend Healthcare employees have been contracted in similar roles at EY for multiple years -- some well over a decade.
EY is a globally recognized professional services firm and its Indianapolis healthcare advisory practice serves a variety of healthcare clients nationally. EY is looking to expand its existing team of Xtend Healthcare data analysts. Xtend Healthcare employees who act in these contracted roles have data analytics, informatics or business backgrounds. Some individuals do occasionally travel for work, but travel is not required by all. Candidates are expected to work daily in EY's downtown Indianapolis, Indiana office location.
EY offers our team members a highly inclusive, flexible work environment. Benefits also include the opportunity to develop and build upon deep technical skills, healthcare industry knowledge, and consulting skills through on-the-job training. The services provided include assisting their clients in complying with Medicare, Medicaid and other regulatory requirements, in addition to helping them receive the appropriate amount of reimbursement from these programs.
We are seeking qualified candidates for ourAdministrative Support Specialistposition. This position will work with our client’s Indianapolis Healthcare Advisory practice. The successful candidate can work in a fast-paced environment and possesses the ability to work and think independently but also work well within a small team of administrative professionals and clerks. This role must also coordinate closely with the client serving professionals as well as administrative management to address their administrative needs in a timely manner.
Support the team with maintaining and initiating the user profile accounts on EY’s secure mail system.
Assist with the production of client reports; and proofing proposals, contracts, and other reports. Assist with the creation of Power Point client presentations, completing required internal metric reports, drafting of statements of work and other agreements for leadership’s review.
Manage special projects by validating information through calling or looking at databases for health providers information.
Collecting appropriate documentation and archiving workpapers and updating document management system database.
Make photo copies or perform document distributions.
- Associate degree or higher degree
- A minimum of 2+ years of related experience
- Intermediate (required) or advanced (preferred) level of proficiency with Word and Power Point with a basic level of experience with Microsoft Excel
- Successful reference check, background check and drug screening
- Acute attention to detail with a commitment to quality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with high grammatical acuity
- Ability to proof read and draft documents
- Ability to speak well and confidently
- Ability to employ critical thinking skills and work independently while also working well within a team environment
- Effective interpersonal skills with an ability to interface with personnel at all levels
- Highly adaptable to changing circumstances and/or directives in day-to-day priorities
- Ability to perform well on frequent repetitive tasks while continually improving skills and competencies
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.