.NET/SQL DeveloperApply Now
Navient, is seeking professionals to fulfill a specific need at one of our key clients of EY (Ernst & Young) within its Indianapolis healthcare advisory practice. These full-time positions offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package. The positions are long-term with no scheduled end date. Many current Xtend Healthcare employees have been contracted in similar roles at EY for multiple years -- some well over a decade.
EY is a globally recognized professional services firm and its Indianapolis healthcare advisory practice serves a variety of healthcare clients nationally. EY is looking to expand its existing team of Xtend Healthcare data analysts.
Xtend Healthcare employees who act in these contracted roles have data analytics, informatics or business backgrounds. Some individuals do occasionally travel for work, but travel is not required by all. Candidates are expected to work daily in EY's downtown Indianapolis, Indiana office location.
EY offers our team members a highly inclusive, flexible work environment. Benefits also include the opportunity to develop and build upon deep technical skills, healthcare industry knowledge, and consulting skills through on-the-job training. The services provided include assisting their clients in complying with Medicare, Medicaid and other regulatory requirements, in addition to helping them receive the appropriate amount of reimbursement from these programs.
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA.
Navient' Xtend Healthcare is looking for a .NET/SQL Developer to design and build custom in-house Windows desktop applications based on interaction with internal domain-knowledge experts and end users.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter who can develop business solutions from start to finish (from requirements gathering and development to testing, delivery and maintenance). This candidate will also assume new development and maintenance responsibilities of legacy tools as well. On occasion, our client is in direct contact with state and federal regulatory agencies and their contracted representatives. Effective oral and written communication skills are therefore a must.
- 4-6 years of experience with .NET (projects will utilize VB.Net, but experience building solutions with .NET is more important than development experience with VB)
- 4-6 years’ experience with SQL server
- Understanding of T-SQL (queries, views, stored procedures)
- Experience developing Windows client-server applications
- Be able to do his/her own requirements gathering
- Design and interact with Databases
- Work with large sets of raw structured data (upload, process and download)
- Programmatically load, process and export data
- Focus on usability and good UI design
- Must be authorized to work in the United States (required)
- Successful reference check, background check and drug screening (required)
- Programmatically build and execute SSIS packages
- Office automation, particularly Excel development including knowledge of API and object model
- EDI development experience (ideally HIPAA EDI)
- Familiarity with HTML Document Object Model
- Experience with semi-structured and unstructured data
- Experience and knowledge of modern frameworks and platforms
- Experience with VB.Net
- Other attributes for success include the following:
- Four-year degree or equivalent industry experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly adaptable to changing circumstances and/or directives in day-to-day priorities
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.