Team Lead, Administrative SupportApply Now
We are seeking qualified candidates for an Administrative Support Team Lead position. This role is embedded within our EY (Ernst & Young) healthcare partnership. This full-time position offers a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package. The position is for Xtend employment with indefinite placement at EY and no scheduled contract end-date.
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED ON-SITE AT THE EY LOCATION IN INDIANA.
EY is a globally recognized professional services firm and its Indianapolis healthcare advisory practice serves a variety of healthcare clients nationally. EY is looking to fill a senior administrative professional need. Travel is not required. Candidates are expected to work daily in EY’s downtown Indianapolis, Indiana office location.
Xtend Healthcare, a premier consulting firm established in 2009, is seeking professionals to fulfill a specific need at one of our key clients of EY (Ernst & Young) within its Indianapolis healthcare advisory practice. These full-time positions offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package. The positions are long-term with no scheduled end date. Many current Xtend Healthcare employees have been contracted in similar roles at EY for multiple years -- some well over a decade.
EY offers our team members a highly inclusive, flexible work environment. Benefits also include the opportunity to develop and build upon skills, obtain healthcare industry knowledge, and lead a small team while also supporting the overall administrative efforts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and possesses the ability to work and think independently but also work well within and lead a small team of administrative professionals.
- The professional being sought is expected to be able to lead the existing administrative team and manage their workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- This role must also coordinate closely with the client serving professionals to address their administrative needs in a timely manner.
- This administrative professional will often work in a support capacity and will assist the team with maintaining and initiating the user profile accounts on EY’s secure mail system; assisting with the review and production of client reports; and proofing proposals, contracts, and other reports.
- This role will also be charged with completing required internal metric reports and drafting of statements of work and other agreements for leadership’s review. Often special projects arise which require validating information through calling or looking at databases for health providers information.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 4 years related work experience. (Additional education above the required minimum may substituted for level of experience).
Ability to lead a small team
Acute attention to detail with a commitment to quality
Strong written and verbal communication skills with high grammatical acuity
Ability to proof read and draft documents
Ability to speak well and confidently over the phone
Ability to employ critical thinking skills and work independently while also working well within a team environment
Effective interpersonal skills with an ability to interface with personnel at all levels
Highly adaptable to changing circumstances and/or directives in day-to-day priorities
Ability to perform well on frequent repetitive tasks while continually improving skills and competencies
Intermediate (required) or advanced (preferred) level of proficiency with Word and Power Point with a basic level of experience with Microsoft Excel
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.