Customer Service Representative- Start on 11/8Apply Now
Duncan Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Navient, is a full-service tolling and parking management company and a leading provider of parking management services to municipal and commercial clients, including citation processing, debt collections, and integrated parking management services. What started as a family business in 1936 has grown to become a preferred partner of the nation’s parking and tolling authorities with a presence in Canada.
We have several openings for Customer Service Representatives in our Irving office. Our Customer Service Reps have excellent communication skills, effective telephone techniques and the ability to be direct and concise while always maintaining a professional manner. They display high levels of initiative, motivation, and creativity to devise methods of attaining productivity standards and show persistence and perseverance when faced with obstacles.
This position will be ONSITE in our Irving office, located at 2975 Regent Blvd Ste 150, Irving TX 75063
Joining our team provides:
- Paid training- Start on November 8th!
- Immediately eligible for Paid Holidays, including “My Day”
- Start earning PTO on day one and earn up to 3 weeks during your 1st year!
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5250- Immediately eligible!
- Business casual environment- Wear your jeans and sneakers!
- Medical, dental, vision- Coverage effective the 1st of the month following your start date and several options to choose.
- 401k WITH company match after 6 months
- $13.00 an hour base pay. Qualified Agents earn $13.25/ hr (qualified, after 30-day review, in good standing)
- Monthly bonus opportunity
- Employee engagement events
- Handling inbound calls relating to customer questions surrounding toll roads. Our agents perform numerous account management activities such as accepting payments from customers, initiating disputes/inquiries/requests on behalf of the customer in resolving issues and provide billing and other information to customers upon request
- Maintaining continuing education training in industry career development
- Attending training sessions as directed by management
- Integrating information obtained through training sessions and policy changes immediately into daily responsibilities
Training: Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm
Standard Business Hours: Monday-Friday 8am - 6pm, Saturday 9:30am - 5:30pm
- High School Diploma/ GED/ equivalent
- 6 months call center experience OR 1 year experience in customer service
- Open availability during standard business hours (Mon-Fri 8am - 6pm, Sat. 9:30am - 5:30pm)
- Strong work ethic (example: attendance, dependability, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent customer service skills
During this time of recommended social distancing, Navient will conduct telephone interviews only until it is safe and permissible to invite candidates to our offices for personal interviews. We look forward to receiving your application and appreciate your flexibility and understanding. We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and have set precautions in place supporting the social distancing protocols recommended by the CDC. All new hire training rooms have socially distanced workstations as well as all workstations in the facility. Enhanced cleaning protocols have been put in place in the building and hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the building. Masks are required when entering the facility.
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.
Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
401K with Company Match (after 6 months)
Generous PTO Starting at 15 Days and 8 Paid Holidays
Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
Employee Stock Purchase Plan