Customer Service RepresentativeApply Now
Now Hiring Customer Service Reps! Paid Training Starts February 11th
Be proud of where you work, be proud of your career. Join Navient.
We're proud of our people. Navient team members bring passion, commitment, and integrity to our business. We drive results and foster the innovation that makes us an industry leader. It's time to make that move, choose Navient as the next stepping stone in your career.
Duncan Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Navient, is a full-service tolling and parking management company and a leading provider of business processing services to government clients, including citation processing, debt collection, and integrated parking and tolling customer service.
We offer $13.00 an hour, monthly bonus opportunity and Full Benefits. Agents in good standing receive $13.25 after initial 30-day review period.
- 3 weeks of paid training
- Paid Holidays
- 3 weeks of PTO
- Medical, dental, vision- Coverage effective on March 1st when you start on Feb. 11th!
- 401k (plus employer match after 6 mo)
- Tuition Reimbursement- Immediately Eligible!
- Business casual environment- Wear your jeans on Fridays and Saturdays!
- Bilingual Agents- $14.25 (after initial 30-day review, in good standing)
The Customer Service Representativeis responsible for inbound calls relating to customer questions surrounding toll roads. Our agents perform numerous account management activities such as accepting payments from customers, initiating disputes/inquiries/requests on behalf of the customer in resolving issues and providing billing and other information to customers upon request.
Maintain continuing education, training in industry career development.
- Attend training sessions as directed by management
- Integrate information obtained through training sessions and policy changes immediately into daily
The Customer Service Representativeshould have excellent verbal communication skills, effective telephone techniques and the ability to be direct and concise while maintaining a professional manner at all times; ability to display high levels of initiative, motivation, flexibility and creativity to devise methods of attaining productivity standards and must be results-oriented and persistent when faced with obstacles.
Monday-Friday 8am-6pm, Saturday 9am-5:30pm
- High School Diploma/ GED/ equivalent
- 6 months call center experience OR 1 year experience in customer service
- Strong work ethic (example: attendance, dependability, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent customer service skills