Clerical Assistant TemporaryApply Job ID 18882689050 Location Juneau, AK Company Name Xtend
We serve clients of all types and sizes in all 50 states -- from critical-access hospitals to those with more than 2,000 patient beds, and from individual facilities to multi-hospital, university-affiliated health systems.
In 2015, Xtend was acquired by Navient which is the nation's leading loan management, servicing and asset recovery company. By joining forces with Navient, the Xtend team will be bolstered by the strength, stability and resources of an industry leader, and leverage the parent company's large scale business process outsourcing capabilities.
Xtend Healthcare is looking for Clerical Assistant Temporaries for a 3 to 4 months project. To provide administrative support in an office environment.
This position resides in Juneau, Alaska.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintain Patient confidentiality.
- Handling inquiries and incoming work requests.
- Reviewing files and records to answer requests for information.
- Checking and distributing documents and correspondence.
- Maintaining filing systems.
- Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming mail, preaparing outgoing mail.
- Photocopying, scanning and faxing as well as indexing confidential information.
- Minimum, High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Possess excellent reading and writing skills.
- Competent keyboard skills.
- Ability to communicate successfully with patients, hospital or Xtend Employees.
- Is able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Possess ability to concentrate for long periods of time.
- Proficient in numeracy skills.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent grammar and spelling skills.
- Above average knowledge of relevant software applications: Microsoft Office -- Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Proficient in knowledge and use of email and internet.
- Possess above average knowledge of administrative procedures.
- Organization, planning and prioritizing
- Communication skills
- Data management
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptability and flexibility