Service Center Project DirectorApply Job ID 18012920189 Location Little Rock, AR Company Name Xtend
Xtend Healthcare, LLC, is located just 20 miles north of Nashville, Tennessee, Xtend provides entirely revenue cycle-based projects which range from complete business office outsourcing to A/R legacy cleanup, self-pay and third-party CBO safety net engagements as well as coding and consulting engagements.
We serve clients of all types and sizes in all 50 states -- from critical-access hospitals to those with more than 2,000 patient beds, and from individual facilities to multi-hospital, university-affiliated health systems.
In 2015, Xtend was acquired by Navient which is the nation's leading loan management, servicing and asset recovery company. By joining forces with Navient, the Xtend team will be bolstered by the strength, stability and resources of an industry leader, and leverage the parent company's large scale business process outsourcing capabilities.
Xtend Healthcare is actively seeking for a Service Center Project Director. This position will create value for our clients, principally in the area of A/R reduction. This role requires knowledge of billing and collection techniques, typically in a single facility environment. Focus is on cash collections and resolution of receivables. Previous supervision is a must.
This position is located on-site in Arkansas.
- Responsible for the oversight of daily operation of the processing of medical claims for all assigned hospital clients; providing recommendations for promotion, quarterly evaluations, salary adjustment and personnel action as appropriate.
- Ensure that operational processes, procedures and Xtend standards are followed by all staff members.
- Manage and develop department staff to ensure personnel have appropriate skills and competencies.
- Ensure any skills and competencies required for future needs are developed in advance of their need.
- Participates in and directs hiring processes and retention of employees on your teams.
- Responsible for keeping Senior Management informed of all issues and problems related to your assigned clients.
- Display a positive attitude; remain professional, polite, considerate and courteous in the treatment of others in the course of your work duties.
- Attends internal and external meetings as scheduled.
- Use technology and reporting tools to ensure assigned areas of responsibility are maintained.
- Responsible for retrieving, analyzing, and preparing Month-end Reports for assigned clients.
- Ensures compliance with all Federal and state laws, regulations and standards related to assigned responsibilities.
- Continues to develop Customer Service standards that support Xtend policy and a sense of teamwork.
- Assures staff adheres to the policies and procedures of Xtend Healthcare and assigned Clients and; any infractions are addressed appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Remains compliant with all departmental, institutional and regulatory Policies & Procedures.
- Continual focus on staying HIPAA compliant in processing of all claims and concerning patient information.
- May have other accountabilities based upon client and company needs.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years Healthcare Receivables experience working in billing of hospital claims.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience in the healthcare field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing multiple account receivable projects.
- Experience managing client relationships.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of the Hospital Revenue Cycle billing process.
- Possess excellent organization, communication and leadership skills.
- Flexible -- adapts quickly to unexpected changes.
- Able to meet deadlines, manage and prioritize multiple tasks for others and yourself.
- Has expert knowledge of HIPAA compliances policies.
- Possess excellent knowledge of Hospital Accounts Receivable practices and is able to use this knowledge to successfully manage individual teams of billers.
- Some overnight travel possible.