ORB Servicing Team LeadApply Now
This position is required to work on-site. Hours are 8 AM to 6 PM EST.
Some areas of responsibility will include:
Support team by answering questions and fielding escalated calls
- Offer counseling and solutions for best processes including but not limited to where to find information
- Research problem accounts and follow up timely to quickly and accurately provide resolution to customers
- Understand and adhere to standards of quality and quantity
- Provide accurate information to both internal and external customers
Assist with administrative tasks
- Review and remediate agent processing errors, providing agent feedback and analyze for trends/opportunities for improvement
- Ensure customer complaints are reviewed and processed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Perform side-by-side coaching to agents to provide real-time feedback on opportunities to improve agent performance and customer experience.
- Complete required monthly quality audits.
Research and review account specific/school specific processes and procedures
- Be proficient in all systems necessary to provide effective customer service
- Determine breakdowns and mitigate risk – provide solutions
- Partner with Leadership team to make them aware of risk and work to mitigate before it becomes a negative trend
Report any conditions impacting customers
- Escalate process improvements, negative feedback, trends and issues to the leadership team
- Execute resolution with emphasis on long term improvement
- Participate in projects or testing related to improving service quantity or quality
- 6-12 months of experience in a call center role
- Must be flexible in terms of hours/shift
- Ability to handle difficult or irate customers professionally and calmly
- Effective listening and negotiation skills
- Well-organized and able to set priorities
- Ability to work in concert with others
- Excellent written communication skills to include grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Excellent oral communication skills, including the ability to orally express moderately complex concepts clearly and quickly
- Ability to handle high volume of calls and non-phone work in a stressful, fast paced environment
- Ability to effectively multitask
- PC skills and the ability to operate mainframe applications in a business environment
Other helpful education/experience
LOB or Navient experience
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.
Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
401K with Company Match (after 6 months)
Generous PTO Starting at 15 Days and 8 Paid Holidays
Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
Employee Stock Purchase Plan