Account Executive IIIApply Now
Be proud of where you work, be proud of your career. Join Navient.
We're proud of our people. Navient team members bring passion, commitment, and integrity to our business. We drive results and foster the innovation that makes us an industry leader. It's time to make that move, choose Navient as the next stepping stone in your career.
Duncan Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Navient, is a full-service tolling and parking management company and a leading provider of business processing services to government clients, including citation processing, debt collection, and integrated parking and tolling customer service.
The Account Executive III serves as the main point of contact for assigned Duncan clients, responsible for revenue generation, client satisfaction, developing and presenting to clients and developing strategic account plans for their assigned client base. This individual will be responsible for various aspects of the client relationship, including partnering with the on-boarding team to ensure the client is setup on our system of record in accordance with contractual requirements and client preferences, meeting with internal teams and providing client feedback to enhance service levels, as well as providing the proper internal team members an overview of the client and the servicing status.
This individual will be responsible for cultivating positive working relationships with the client and must understand the business lines as well as client needs. Ideal candidate will have proven ability to multi-task and prioritize client tasks while managing the client’s accounts to ensure the client’s inventory is processed in accordance with client specifications. Must also be knowledgeable of industry trends in order to effectively partner with our client base according to the line of business in which they are assigned. This position is responsible for making outreach to the client base to ensure client satisfaction and adherence to contractual terms. As a Client Service Team Representative, this individual will ensure all client needs are met including but not limited to the creation of electronic transmission of files, creation of customized reports, investigating and resolving client requests for information and requests made by internal and external team members servicing the client. This individual will be the “gatekeeper” for the client relationship and will escalate client related issues to Management, Sales, Operations and Compliance as needed.
Critical tasks include handling all day to day communication with clients, provide reporting to clients, ensure adherence to compliance and regulatory mandates, monitoring/managing all organizational processes and procedures, assisting with large scale program implementations/changes, monitoring and driving revenue for assigned client base, presenting to clients and developing strategic account plans for their assigned client base. This role is responsible for all issues affecting clients’ satisfaction and retention. This individual will be responsible for understanding the organization’s contractual requirements and providing the appropriate service level to the client to meet and exceed their expectations. Success in this role requires organization, confidence, and the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
Some Responsibilities Include:
Strategic Client Management
- Develop solution proposals for client issues Develop account plans for client and revenue growth
- Travel for client meetings and conferences
- Develop and present client visit presentations, analyzing Duncan’s performance on client’s portfolio and presenting Duncan capabilities and service options
Revenue Maintenance & Growth
- Responsible for revenue generation for assigned client base
- Manage submissions, payment files and all other internal processes that impact revenue generation
- Develop & present strategic account plans to increase client satisfaction and revenue
- Support the Contract renewal/RFP process
- Negotiate terms for client renewals
- Communicate with clients to ensure contracts are renewed before contract expiration
- Position MSB for client renewals by driving optimal levels of client satisfaction
Internal Process Functions
- Effectively communicate with other departments such as, but not limited to, IT, Marketing, Sales, Ops, Client Reporting, Legal Counsel, Compliance, Contract Manager, Accounting, etc. to ensure client related issues are addressed and resolved
- Receive or otherwise obtaining information from client websites, Titanium, or other data sources
- Inspect reports, submissions, emails, Titanium, or data to identify the cause of errors or other problems or concerns
- Be a liaison for the client with supervisors, co-workers, and other departments
- Make suggestions for improvement and implement methods with MSB’s clients regarding concerns or escalated client situations
- Assist with definition of large scale client implementations/projects Develop solution proposals for client issues
Customer Service and Satisfaction
- Serve as primary point of contact for each client, proactively contacting each customer at least once each month
- Develop a strong understanding of the client preferences and how to effectively service your clients
- Travel to client locations and conferences for client meetings
- Present client presentations to assigned client base as needed
- Serve as a backup for other CSRs as needed while simultaneously performing all duties in conjunction with your job responsibilities
- Drive optimal client satisfaction results through daily client support, measured by the annual client survey
- Perform tasks to foster positive relationships with clients such as generating introductory calls in a timely manner, conducting website demonstrations, researching client related issues and providing appropriate updates as needed
- Resolve time sensitive tasks within the designated time frame
- Escalate client related issues to Management in conjunction with a recommendation as to how the issues presented can be rectified
- Request or pull reports specific to clients
- Ensure client is receiving correct reporting
- Includes testing of new reporting
- Build reports as applicable to meet clients data requests
- Monitor and review information from reports, Titanium, or client’s submissions, to detect or assess concerns
- Make suggestions and implement corrective methods based on client needs
- Build client visit presentations
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems, in partnership with management
- Provide critical thinking and planning for improvement of client issues/improvements
- Work with the Gila Corporation ISS department to eliminate manual tasks and reporting and provide ongoing support for clients
- Use relevant information and management direction to eliminate errors related to submission data, data integrity issues, and missing data
- High school Diploma/ GED/ equivalent
- 2 to 3 years of Account Management and/or Sales Experience
- 1 to 2 years of Project Management Experience
- Experience negotiating with clients
- Experience building and presenting presentations to clients
- College Degree
- Payment Processing experience
- Microsoft Excel & Word experience
- Auto Process system experience
- Experience in client negotiations
- Experience in creation of comprehensive reporting and statistical analysis
- Excellent Communication skills, and must be comfortable interacting with contacts at all levels of an organization, both verbally and in writing
- Experience with report writing, and data analysis for the purpose of fulfilling customer requirements and contractual obligations
- Firm understanding of client facing soft skills
- Understanding of database systems and reporting systems
- Knowledge of data transmission methods and formats
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.