Call Center Rep, Collections - 01/6/20 StartApply Now
Be proud of where you work, be proud of your career. Join Navient.
We're proud of our people. Navient team members bring passion, commitment, and integrity to our business. We drive results and foster the innovation that makes us an industry leader. It's time to make that move, choose Navient as the next stepping stone in your career.
Duncan Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Navient, is a full-service tolling and parking management company and a leading provider of business processing services to government clients, including citation processing, debt collection, and integrated parking and tolling customer service.
Join Our Great Call Center Team In Milwaukee!
New Training Class Starts January 6th!
Duncan Solutions is now hiring persuasive and assertive Call Center Professionals who are looking for a challenging new opportunity in a fast-paced, fun, and upbeat environment. As a Collector, you will work in our downtown Milwaukee call center and will be rewarded for your individual performance while still being able to work as a part of a great team!
Collectors at Duncan Solutions are responsible for contacting citizens nationwide regarding their unpaid parking citations to negotiate and establish repayment, while documenting important account information for each call. Candidates for this position should have a minimum of 1-2 years of stable, consistent work history in a customer focused role, basic computer and typing skills, and the ability and desire to be persuasive and convincing when collecting payments. You must also possess an even-temper and be able to remain calm when being challenged.
Why Choose Duncan?
- Our consistent top-performing Collectors earn upwards of $40,000 annually (base pay plus monthly performance based bonus)
- Starting pay $14/hr. with bonus eligibility after one month on the phones
- Bilingual reps are paid $14/hr. +$1/hr after training
- Opportunity to participate in departmental contests and incentives
- Our hands-on management and training program offer support including one-on-one coaching and mentoring
- 3 Weeks of Paid Training with trainers and supervisors who are dedicated to your success
- Benefits package available including three medical plan options, dental, vision, company matched 401K and company paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off (Start earning paid vacation day 1!)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 6 months experience in customer service
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills
- 1 to 2 years of stable, consistent work history in a customer focused role
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.