Customer Service-Payment SpecialistApply Now
Be proud of where you work, be proud of your career. Join Navient.
We're proud of our people. Navient team members bring passion, commitment, and integrity to our business. We drive results and foster the innovation that makes us an industry leader. It's time to make that move, choose Navient as the next stepping stone in your career.
Duncan Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Navient, is a full-service tolling and parking management company and a leading provider of business processing services to government clients, including citation processing, debt collection, and integrated parking and tolling customer service.
This position is responsible for handling in-person customer payments via cash, check, or credit card at one of our Milwaukee payment sites for the City of Milwaukee client. This may require ticket entry, permit handling, and customer research as well. This position requires the ability to handle customer escalations, large volume cash handling, and a professional demeanor. Job responsibilities are as followed:
- Provides excellent customer service to customers at City of Milwaukee payment sites
- Accepts payments from customers.
- Ticket entry/permit handling on behalf of the customer
- Provides information to customers upon request.
- Other job duties/responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma Required
- At least '1' year handling payments and payment research
- Experience with Auto-process and/or FACS system preferred
- Knowledge of bank regulations preferred
- Knowledge of Court Procedures preferred
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.