Onsite Payment Desk SpecialistApply Now
*Please note this is an ONSITE position based out of Milwaukee, WI.
WHAT WE DO:
Duncan Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Navient, is a full-service tolling and parking management company and a leading provider of parking management services to municipal and commercial clients, including citation processing, debt collections, and integrated parking management services.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Payment Desk Specialists support in-person customer payments in one of any 3 locations in Milwaukee for the City of Milwaukee client. This may require ticket entry, permit handling, and customer research as well.
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor for in-person customer interactions
- Answers general customer questions regarding payment options based upon their unique account identification information
- Responsible for closing and securing the payment lobby at the time designated by the company
- Receives and counts payments from customers in person
- Responsible to secure monies in cash drawer and/or location vault
- Provide change and balance cash drawer
- Track and archive payment transactions and account notes
- Balance cash drawer
- Reconcile daily work
- Create deposit and work with vendors to send to the bank and/or Corporate office
Permit and Account Handling
- Enter data as needed for permits or FACS account creation
- Ensure accurate account transactions
- May assist in Lockbox
*Other job duties/responsibilities as assigned
PAY AND BENEFITS:
Joining our team provides an hourly rate of $15/hr PLUS a $2 Onsite Shift Differential and a full benefits package including:
- 3 weeks of PTO(increases to 4 weeks after just 1 year of service)
- Medical, dental, vision(elected benefits effective the 1st of the month following your hire date)
- 401K (plus employer match)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Optional pet insurance
- and more!
SCHEDULE AND LOCATION:
This position is based out of Milwaukee, WI and will require onsite work.
- Monday-Friday | 8 AM-5 PM / 9 AM-6 PM
- Rotating Saturdays (1-2 per month) | 8 AM- 12 PM
*Schedule dependent on business needs/ location.
- High School Diploma
- 1 year handling payments and payment research (additional education may substitute)
- Open availability during business hours (Monday-Friday 8 AM- 6 PM, Saturday 8 AM- 12 PM)
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Experience with Auto-process and/or FACS system
- Knowledge of bank regulations and court procedures
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to navigate easily between internet, intranet, and several proprietary systems in gathering and relaying information
- In-person interaction with co-workers and supervisors
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.
Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
401K with Company Match (after 6 months)
Generous PTO Starting at 15 Days and 8 Paid Holidays
Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
No jobs have been viewed recently.View all Jobs