Payment Review Specialist-Payment ProcessorApply Now
Be proud of where you work, be proud of your career. Join Navient.
We're proud of our people. Navient team members bring passion, commitment, and integrity to our business. We drive results and foster the innovation that makes us an industry leader. It's time to make that move, choose Navient as the next stepping stone in your career.
Duncan Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Navient, is a full-service tolling and parking management company and a leading provider of business processing services to government clients, including citation processing, debt collection, and integrated parking and tolling customer service.
The Payment Review Specialist is responsible for auditing daily work to verify all paperwork is reconciled correctly prior to turning in for deposit documentation for all locations. This position will handle the Payment Processors to ensure adequate coverage, ensure all audits and SOPs for those positions are accurate and up-to-date.
- High School Diploma Required
- At least ‘2’ years handling payments and payment research
- At least ‘1’ year experience in ItemAge software
- Knowledge of CRS platinum and CRS Ti required
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of multiple client payment operations processes
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Attention to detail
- Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel 2013
- Ability to navigate easily between internet, intranet and several proprietary systems in gathering and relaying information
- Regular attendance during regularly-scheduled business hours
- Subject to in-person supervision during working hours
- In-person interaction with co-workers and supervisors
- Knowledge of all clients’ payment requirements preferred
- Knowledge of all payment vendors preferred
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.