Reporting AnalystApply Now
Be proud of where you work, be proud of your career. Join Navient.
We're proud of our people. Navient team members bring passion, commitment, and integrity to our business. We drive results and foster the innovation that makes us an industry leader. It's time to make that move, choose Navient as the next stepping stone in your career.
Duncan Solutions, a wholly owned subsidiary of Navient, is a full-service tolling and parking management company and a leading provider of business processing services to government clients, including citation processing, debt collection, and integrated parking and tolling customer service.
The Reporting Analyst is responsible for managing all DMV and client analysis and reporting regarding a quarterly review of top clients and all DMV’s and DMV source companies, including Nlets. This position coordinates the set schedule (client list) and all states on a quarterly basis. The analyst will share responsibilities with other DMV Reporting Analysts to support the flow of all paperwork, including agreements, documentations, and contracts between the DMV, our company, and our clients. The analyst will share responsibility for monitoring DMV contracts and agreements, distributing them accordingly, and tracking receipt and responses in order to ensure all DMV requirements are appropriately met.
Essential Job Functions:
- Quarterly review and analysis of Top 24 Clients/All States/DMV sources
- Project management
- Manage contracts
- DMV and DMV source management
- Other assigned duties
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Some College experience is required
- 1-2 years of business analysis experience
- 1-2 years of reporting experience
- Proven experience analyzing reports and generating conclusions and recommendations for the business areas
- Proven ability to compile and present data for the business areas that address specific process related questions.
- Understanding reporting, ledgers and spreadsheets
- Ability to work independently to consistently meet expected deadlines in a time-sensitive environment
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work with systems , reporting tools, etc. in order to create efficiencies and suggest overall process improvements
- Excellent verbal and written communication
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.