Customer Service Rep - Toll OperationsApply Now
Founded in 1991, Gila, LLC offers business process outsourcing focusing on revenue enhancement services. We serve state governments, transportation authorities, municipal government entities and other public entities, using a technology platform that delivers exceptional customer service. We empower talented employees with advanced technology, data management tools and leading edge business practices to exceed the expectations of our clients.
Gila, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Navient Corporation. Although the Navient name is new, our business is not. For more than 40 years we learned, evolved, and led in loan management, servicing and asset recovery as Sallie Mae®. And now, we continue to lead as Navient, a company dedicated to helping our clients and our 12 million customers along the path to financial success.
The Customer Service Representative answers inbound calls relating to customer questions surrounding toll charges and toll violations for various clients, as well as performing numerous account management activities such as accepting payments from customers, initiating disputes/inquiries/requests on behalf of the customer in resolving tolling issues and provides billing and tolling information to customers upon request. This activity could include processing general customer inquiries on account balances and fees, service and transponder products received via email, correspondence and fax.
Opportunity to join our team as a Customer Service Rep - Toll Department in our training class starting on Monday, March 2nd in our Muncie location!
As a Customer Service Rep, the pay is $13.00 an hour with benefits starting the 1st of the month after you are hired! Some of which include:
- $13/hour plus Monthly Incentive Potential Based on YOUR Performance
- $1.00/hour shift differential for bilingual skills (Spanish/ English)
- Excellent Benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision coverage begins April 1st!
- Generous Paid Time Off, 401k with Company Match, Tuition Assistance and more!
- Career Growth, Advancement Opportunity
Required Training hours:
- Training will be the first 2-3 weeks and is mandatory from 8:00am -- 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Schedule is based on business need & must be available for ANY Shift between:
- Monday – Friday 8am EST – 6pm EST
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong interpersonal (written and verbal) communication skills
- 6 months of telephone experience in a customer service, telemarketing or call center environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to type 25 words per minute
- Excellent multitasking abilities
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Fluent in English and Spanish is a plus
Experience with Outlook, Word and Excel
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.
Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
401K with Company Match (after 6 months)
Generous PTO Starting at 15 Days and 8 Paid Holidays
Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
Employee Stock Purchase Plan