Customer Service Representative - GilaApply Job ID 31220180 Location Muncie, IN Company Name Gila
Start your 2018 with a NEW CAREER!
Join our team today as a full time Customer Service Representative in our toll department! The pay is $11.00 an hour with benefits starting the 1st of the month after you are hired! Our paid training begins on March 12th! No call center experience is required.
We are committed to providing expert guidance to our clients and customers on their journey to financial success! Navient team members bring passion, commitment, and integrity to our business. We drive results and foster the innovation that makes us an industry leader. Choose Navient as the next step in your career! Be proud of where you work, be proud of your career - join Navient!
Why Join Gila?
- Career advancement and growth opportunities
- $11/hour plus MonthlyIncentivePotential Based onYOUR Performance
- $.50/hour shift differential for bilingual skills
- Benefitsthat start the 1st of the month after you are hired- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off/ 3 weeksof PTO (increases to 4 weeks after just one year of service!)
- 401k withCompany Match
- Tuition Reimbursement- $5,250per calendar year
- On-siteFitness Center
- Business casualenvironment
The Customer Service Representative answers inbound calls relating to customer questions surrounding toll charges and toll violations for various clients, as well as performing numerous account management activities such as accepting payments from customers, initiating disputes/inquiries/requests on behalf of the customer in resolving tolling issues and provides billing and tolling information to customers upon request.
- Training Class Schedule (first 2 weeks): Monday - Friday from 8AM - 5PM
- Shift After training: 5 days fromMonday - Saturday: Between the hours of 7AM - 7PM based on business need. Required Saturday hours: 8AM - 2PM or as business need dictates. (allow for 2 days off per week; not including Saturday)
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong interpersonal (written and verbal) communication skills
Other Helpful Education or Experience:
- 6 months of telephone experience in a customer service, telemarketing or call center environment
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
Skills and Required Knowledge:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to type 25 words per minute
- Excellent multitasking abilities
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a federal government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.