Bilingual Full Time and Part Time Contact Tracing Representative - Work From HomeApply Now
Xtend Healthcare, a Navient company, has immediate openings for work-from-home FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME TEMPORARY BILINGUAL Contact TracingRepresentatives. Candidates need to be English/Spanish speaking. Virtual training will begin Wednesday, July 1st. Join Xtend as a full-time or part-time temporary work-from-home Contact Tracing Representative at $16.00/hour. Qualified English/Spanish Bilingual candidates will earn an additional $1/hour for the bilingual skill; earning a total of $17/hour. The duration of this temporary role will be 3-12 months, depending on business need.
This new role is responsible for communicating via phone with individuals who have tested positive for an infectious disease or may have come into contact with a positive case. As a Contact Tracing Representative, you will assist with tracing the known contacts of a positive case and then subsequently communicate with known contacts to notify of potential exposure and connect the individual with public health information and services including testing. Contact tracing interviews/phone calls will consist of ascertaining cases and contacts’ symptoms and risk, gathering further information on exposure, providing guidance on minimizing their risk of potential transmission, explaining the contacts’ quarantine responsibility and the details and processes for contact monitoring. These efforts will lead to more targeted testing, improved communication with individuals in the community, a more successful implementation of quarantine, and ultimately, better health.
Please note: Applicants considered must reside in the state of Tennessee
Schedule: FULL-TIME schedules within the following days/hours:
MON/TUES/WED/THUR - 9:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. CT
Schedule: PART-TIMEschedules within the following days/hours:
FRI/SAT/SUN –9:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. CT
- Experience in servicing customers with professionalism, diplomacy and consideration for the customer’s requests or concern
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish candidates will be required to complete an verbal/written assessment.
- Ability to demonstrate empathy with customer's concerns/questions
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Some completed college coursework will serve as substitute for work experience
- Applicants considered must reside in the state of Tennessee
- Proficient typing and data entry skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner, ability to maintain an in-depth understanding of the training curriculum
- Excellent PC and internet navigation skills
- Efficient time management skills
HOME OFFICE / COMPUTER / INTERNET REQUIREMENTS:
- A private workspace or home office free from distraction
- Access to laptop or desktop with Microsoft Windows 10 with a minimum of 500 MB of free space and 4 GB of RAM. (The desktop/laptop cannot be more than 3 years old)
- 64-bit Intel based Mac running a current version of Mac OS (examples: Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra or High Sierra) with a minimum of 500 MB of available disk space and 4 GB of RAM
- Please note: a Chromebook or tablet are not compatible with our systems and cannot be used for this position.
- Anti-virus software
- Reliable, high speed (minimum 5MB download speed) internet; DSL, Cable, or Fiber
- Access to landline or cell phone
- Prior experience in a high-volume call center preferred
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.
Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
401K with Company Match (after 6 months)
Generous PTO Starting at 15 Days and 8 Paid Holidays
Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
Employee Stock Purchase Plan