TEMPORARY Contact Tracing RepresentativeApply Now
Xtend Healthcare, a Navient company, has immediate openings for work-from-home TEMPORARY Contact Tracing Representatives! Pay is $16/hour. $17/hour for English/Spanish bilingual.
This new role is responsible for contact tracing, contact monitoring or communicating
lab results and will communicate via phone with individuals who have tested positive for an infectious disease or may have come into contact with a positive case. As a Contact Tracing Representative, you will assist with tracing the known contacts of a positive case and then subsequently communicate with known contacts to notify of potential exposure and connect the individual with public health information and services including testing. Contact tracing interviews/phone calls will consist of ascertaining cases and contacts’ symptoms and risk, gathering further information on exposure, providing guidance on minimizing their risk of potential transmission, explaining the contacts’ quarantine responsibility and the details and processes for contact monitoring. These efforts will lead to more targeted testing, improved communication with individuals in the community, a more successful implementation of quarantine, and ultimately, better health. The duration of this temporary role will be 3-12 months, depending on business need.
Please note: Applicants considered must reside in the state of Tennessee
Training Schedule: Tuesday' - Friday - 9:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. CST
Schedule after training
PART-TIME: FRI - SUN –9:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. CST
FULL-TIME: MON-THURS –9:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. CST
- Experience in servicing customers with professionalism, diplomacy and consideration for the customer’s requests or concern
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate empathy with customer's concerns/questions
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Some completed college coursework will serve as substitute for work experience
- Applicants considered must reside in the state of Tennessee
- Proficient typing and data entry skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner, ability to maintain an in-depth understanding of the training curriculum
- Excellent PC and internet navigation skills
- Efficient time management skills
HOME OFFICE / COMPUTER / INTERNET REQUIREMENTS:
- A private workspace or home office free from distraction
- Access to laptop or desktop with Microsoft Windows 10 with a minimum of 500 MB of free space and 4 GB of RAM. (The desktop/laptop cannot be more than 3 years old); or a Mac computer
- If using a Mac, it must be a 64-bit Intel based Mac running a current version of Mac OS (examples: Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra or High Sierra) with a minimum of 500 MB of available disk space and 4 GB of RAM
- Anti-virus software
- Reliable, high speed internet (minimum 10MB download and upload speed); such as Cable, or Fiber. (DSL and Satellite are not supported)
- Access to landline or cell phone
- You must have a smart phone or tablet that has the ability to download and run the Microsoft Authenticator App. Please note: a Chromebook or tablet can be used to download this App, however they are NOT compatible with the systems you will work from and therefore cannot serve as your work computer. (Microsoft Authenticator App may be downloaded to a smart phone that is using the most recent operating system. For Apple users, this app can be found in the App store. For Android users, this app can be found in the Play store.)
- Prior experience in a high-volume call center preferred
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.
Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
401K with Company Match (after 6 months)
Generous PTO Starting at 15 Days and 8 Paid Holidays
Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
Employee Stock Purchase Plan