TEMPORARY Customer Service RepresentativeApply Now
Do you enjoy research and problem solving? Do you enjoy talking to and helping customers by phone?
Pioneer Credit Recovery, a Navient company, has immediate openings for Temporary Customer ServiceRepresentatives, training class beginsMonday, September 28th
Join Pioneer as a temporary work-from-home Customer Service Representative at $17.00/hour plus bonus. The duration of this temporary role will be 3-12 months, depending on business need. Computer equipment will be provided!
This new role will be fast paced managing inbound and outbound calls and performing data entry related to a new program. You will assist customers by researching their account and providing prompt and accurate information in a courteous and professional manner.
Please note: Applicants considered must reside within 1-1.5 hours of the Perry, NY Office
Training Schedule will fall between the following hours:
8 am-5 pm EST (7 am-4 pm CST)
Schedule after training:
Mon-Fri 8 AM-5 PM EST (7 AM-4 PM CST)
*may work longer depending on call center volumes
*Occasionally a Saturday (1 Sat per month)*
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Experience in servicing customers with professionalism, diplomacy and consideration for the customer’s requests or concern
- Some completed college coursework will serve as substitute for work experience
- Applicants considered must be located within 1-1.5 hours of the Perry, NY office
- High speed internet access (Minimum 1MB upload speed, 5MB download speed)
- Landline phone or cell phone
- Private workspace or home office free of distractions and outside noise
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner, ability to maintain an in-depth understanding of the training curriculum
- Excellent PC and internet navigation skills
- Efficient time management skills
Prior experience in a high-volume call center preferred
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.
Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
401K with Company Match (after 6 months)
Generous PTO Starting at 15 Days and 8 Paid Holidays
Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
Employee Stock Purchase Plan