Cashier/ Dispatcher/ Booting OfficerApply Now
FULL- TIME Permanent role- earn $14.00/ hour PLUS generous PTO and other benefits!
Duncan Solutions, a Navient company, is a full-service tolling and parking management company and a leading provider of parking management services to municipal and commercial clients, including citation processing, debt collections, and integrated parking management services.
The Cashier/ Dispatcher/ Booting Officer coordinates vehicle tows for eligible vehicles and handles in-person customer payments via cash, check, or credit card. Work location: 700 Hargrove St. Pittsburgh PA 15226.
- Place boots on vehicles on assigned patrol beat
- Enter record of booted vehicle in processing system
- Complete daily report of patrol activities
- Coordinate Tows with tow contractor
- Record towed vehicles in processing system
- Assist with monthly unclaimed vehicle auction
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor for in-person customer interactions
- Answers general customer questions regarding payment options based upon their unique account identification information
- Responsible for closing and securing the payment lobby at the time designated by the company
- Receives and counts payments from customers in person
- Responsible to secure monies in cash drawer and/or location vault
- Provide change and balance cash drawer
- Track and archive payment transactions and account notes
- Balance cash drawer
- Reconcile daily work
- Create deposit and work with vendors to send to the bank and/or Corporate office
Monday-Friday 10:00 am - 6 pm
Rotating Saturdays 9:00 am- 2:00 pm
We offer hourly pay of $14.00 and Full Benefits.
Some benefits are:
- Paid training
- Paid Holidays
- Up to 3 weeks paid time off during your first 12 months!
- Medical, dental, vision- Coverage effective within weeks of starting!
- 401k (employer match after 6 mo)
- Tuition Reimbursement- Immediately Eligible!
- High School Diploma/ GED/ equivalent
- 1 year payment handling (additional education may substitute)
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Ability to bend and place boots on wheel of vehicle
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Experience with Auto-process
- Experience with cash drawer reconciliation
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised
- De-escalation skills
- Subject to in-person supervision during working hours
- In-person interaction with co-workers and supervisors
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.
Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
401K with Company Match (after 6 months)
Generous PTO Starting at 15 Days and 8 Paid Holidays
Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
Employee Stock Purchase Plan