Medicare Quality TrainerApply Now
Xtend Healthcare, a Navient company, is nationally recognized as the industry-leading provider of comprehensive revenue cycle solutions to hospitals and health systems. Sustaining healthcare revenue cycle improvement is our exclusive focus with experience in all 50 states and more than 30 years of dedicated health revenue cycle experience. We are committed to delivering solutions built around the broad revenue cycle needs of our clients.
Xtend Healthcare focuses on both clinical and financial interoperability to maximize collection of net revenue. Xtend Healthcare provides an array of solutions for our customers including full and partial revenue cycle outsourcing, third-party insurance follow-up, self-pay, coding, CDI, and consulting services.
Xtend Healthcare is looking for a Medicare Quality Trainer. This position will be responsible for content development and class facilitation of Medicare and limited Medicaid education to address quality assurance, compliant billing and collection practices for healthcare services. Included within the overall responsibility will be:
- Content Development.
- Review and update Quality Assurance training materials.
- Facilitate education classes to team members.
- Work interactively with the manager to evaluate, up-date and advise regarding knowledge gaps and/or skills development needed.
- Work with the Project Director, when requested, to be prepared for new project implementation and training materials.
1. Designs and implements training programs to improve performance and task efficiency based on quality audit findings and
- Frequent review and revision, as needed, of Quality Assurance training materials.
- Advise management of upcoming / sessions or available virtual classes.
2. Provides input and may facilitate New Hire training curriculum for:
- Consistent review of the new hire training process.
- Reviewing and managing pre-test / post-test scoring.
- Reporting to the Manager on new hire class participation, questions or concerns, and any team member red flags, etc.
3. Facilitates continuing education classes to existing team members.
- As developed above, with ongoing updates and state contract requirements.
- Navient University or Regulatory University (or other on-line education) that represent Xtend’s own training modules that are added to any platform after development.
4. Demonstrates effective facilitation ability.
- Classroom management.
- Actively engages class participants.
- Ability to act as a subject matter expert and effectively transfer knowledge.
5. Assist with other tasks or activities as requested by the Manager.
- Some college (additional equivalent experience above the required minimum may substitute for the required level of education).
- 2 years of healthcare experience.
- Experience working with Medicare Accounts Receivable and Billing
- Prior leadership/training experience.
Familiarity with general healthcare services and work flows,
Ability to develop intensive training materials in various formats, and ability to facilitate classroom and one-on-one education.
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.
Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
401K with Company Match (after 6 months)
Generous PTO Starting at 15 Days and 8 Paid Holidays
Paid Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
Employee Stock Purchase Plan