Reporting AnalystApply Now
Xtend Healthcare, a Navient company, is nationally recognized as the industry-leading provider of comprehensive revenue cycle solutions to hospitals and health systems. Sustaining healthcare revenue cycle improvement is our exclusive focus with experience in all 50 states and more than 30 years of dedicated health revenue cycle experience. We are committed to delivering solutions built around the broad revenue cycle needs of our clients.
Xtend Healthcare focuses on both clinical and financial interoperability to maximize collection of net revenue. Xtend Healthcare provides an array of solutions for our customers including full and partial revenue cycle outsourcing, third-party insurance follow-up, self-pay, coding, CDI, and consulting services.
Xtend Healthcare is looking for a Reporting Analyst .
This is a temporary assignment which is expected to last approximately 8-12 weeks and may be shortened or lengthened based on department needs. In addition, there is a possibility this role may lead to a regular non interim position in the department after the interim period has ended.
The Reporting Analyst is responsible for managing all requirements and processes to support the Contact Tracing, Contact Monitoring and Lab Results contract. This position will monitor the client survey database, will query reports to analyze data and detect discrepancies. The Analyst is also responsible for rewriting code to correct any problems detected in the survey system.
1. Report Generation & Analysis.
- Lead and operational report.
- Development of reporting tools to support business requirements.
- Create dashboard reports using systems reporting software to analyze and gauge success of program.
- Communicate / present data to management.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve existing report distribution process for assigned reports.
- Evaluate performance against corporate plans.
- Validate that reports measure desired business metric.
- Identifies daily work queues.
- Identifies potential issues or errors.
2. Project Management.
- Manage tasks related to client requirements that have been assigned to the team to ensure tasks are completed time.
- Provide regular updates to keep the team informed of progress and issues.
- Manage special projects as assigned, incorporating standard project management methodologies.
3. Data Source Management
- Responsible for writing code to correct problems in the survey database.
4. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information systems, Project Management, Mathematics, business Analysis or Statistic (additional equivalent experience above the required minimum may substitute for the required level of education)
- 1-2 years business analysis experience
- 1-2 years reporting experience, knowledge of SQL required (additional equivalent education above the required minimum may substitute for the required level of experience)
- Proven experience analyzing reports and generating conclusions and recommendations for the business areas
- Proven ability to compile and present data for the business areas that address specific process related questions or issues
- Exposure to or experience of the products and services in use within the company
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work with systems, reporting tools, etc. in order to create efficiencies and suggest overall process improvements
- Proven ability to learn and understand relational database theory, concepts ad application/reporting tools.
- Knowledge of reporting tools (e.g. Crystal, Access, SQL, Tableau, SAS, QlikView) used to fill data/information requests.
- Ability to interpret data.
- Aptitude and interest in working with problems, systems, and processes.
- Demonstrated commitment to teamwork and exceptional customer service.
- Ability to comfortably interact with individuals/groups at various organizational levels;
- Strong collaboration, communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Ability to effectively establish priorities and meet deadlines when receiving work from more than one person;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to provide constructive feedback to team members to support continuous improvement;
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations under pressure.
- Advanced skill in the principles of data management including logical and physical data modeling, relational database design, and design and development of System-wide metadata;
- Ability to learn new applications/software systems effectively and efficiently;
- Ability to translate data into Management reports and presentations;
- Ability to take a problem, requirement, or strategy; research solutions and take from concept to implementation for desired outcomes
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.