Sr Software Engineer (Service Now)Apply Now
Navient, (Nasdaq: NAVI) and subsidiary companies, provide technology-enabled education finance and business processing solutions that simplify complex programs and help millions of people achieve success. Our customer-focused, data-driven services deliver exceptional results for clients in education, healthcare, and government. Learn more at navient.com.
Our Sr Software Developer is responsible for developing, designing, and owning technical solutions on the ServiceNow platform. This role will provide administration, application development, maintenance, and technical support by using good practice web programming techniques to configure robust solutions.
Areas of Responsibility
- Successfully plan, execute, monitor, control, and close all technical tasks related to configuration and implementation of asset management modules on the ServiceNow platform.
- Provide software customization including, but not limited to: workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, scripting, third party software integrations.
- Update and maintain comprehensive testing protocol for ServiceNow instance upgrades with the purpose of certifying all asset management modules after the upgrade is completed.
- Coordinate and solve complex technical data transformation issues.
- Obtain and analyze/interpret business requirements to purpose sustainable solutions in ServiceNow.
- Develop, maintain, and execute reports to ensure system operation meets performance targets. Create and maintain system design and operations documentation.
- May serve as technical lead on projects.
- Interacts with technical teams and business units on regular basis.
- Serve as mentor to junior-level administrators/developers.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Collegiate level study- Computer Technology or related field (Additional experience may substitute).
- 3 years demonstrated experience in ServiceNow configuration and administration (Additional education may substitute).
- Third party API integration.
- This position will support a federal government contract. Applicants must be able to obtain Public Trust security clearance as required of federal government contractors to include a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. For this level of clearance, applicants must possess U.S. citizenship.
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator
- Strong problem solving and analytical ability.
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal, verbal/ written communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills and customer service skills.
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.
No jobs have been viewed recently.View all Jobs