Business Development ManagerApply Now
Xtend Healthcare, LLC, provides entirely revenue cycle-based projects which range from complete business office outsourcing to A/R legacy cleanup, self-pay and third-party CBO safety net engagements as well as coding and consulting engagements. We serve clients of all types and sizes in all 50 states -- from critical-access hospitals to those with more than 2,000 patient beds, and from individual facilities to multi-hospital, university-affiliated health systems as well as physician's revenue cycle business.
In 2015, Xtend was acquired by Navient, the nation's leading loan management, servicing and asset recovery company. By joining forces with Navient, the Xtend team will be bolstered by the strength, stability and resources of an industry leader, and leverage the parent company's large-scale business process outsourcing capabilities.
CANDIDATE MUST RESIDE IN THE WEST COAST REGION.
Xtend Healthcare is looking for a Business Development Manager for the West Coast region. This position is responsible for identifying market opportunities to meet or exceed established growth goals. Position is responsible to increase quality of leads generated by targeting specific prospects and improve lead qualification through research and scheduling of prospect calls. This position must establish and maintain strong relationships with individuals that have influences in our target markets, current and prospective clients regarding product and service offerings, company initiatives, and industry initiatives. Partner closely and develop new business in coordination with Regional Vice Presidents. Develop and implement a marketing plan focusing on prospecting and networking to develop relationships that result in sales opportunities. Utilization of CRM tool (SalesForce.com). Attending and representing company at Regional shows. Travel approximately 50%.
1. Establish and execute against new business strategies.
- Develop and execute effective short- and long-term sales strategies for identifying and securing prospective customers.
- Maintain prospective customer profiles for all non-customer states. Maintain standard reference of information needs to evaluate the portfolios of prospective customers for full-system servicing and “a la carte” servicing options.
- Work cooperatively with key departments within Xtend to develop volume projections and strategies.
2. Industry knowledge and development efforts for Xtend’s sales team.
- Identify and evaluate current market and potential new targets.
- Research new markets that correspond to our core competencies.
- Aid the sales teams by identifying attractive leads and keeping track of upcoming RFP releases.
- Review RFPs prior to Management review to qualify them.
- Gather market intelligence on RFPs and aid response team in developing a tailored response.
3. Sales activities – Direct contact and networking with industry.
- Perform calls and meetings with perspective clients.
- Utilize the current sales team to mine this relationship.
- Work with internal teams to develop sales presentations to capture business opportunities.
- Maintain excellent client relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or Public Administration (Additional equivalent experience above the required minimum may substitute for the required level of education).
- 5+ years of experience in sales/business development (Additional equivalent education above the required minimum may substitute for the required level of experience)
- Proven track record of developing new businesses
- Excellent ability to articulate of Xtend’s value proposition and offerings
- Demonstrated initiative / personal drive in accurately identifying and qualifying leads
- Ability to network with clients’ key decision makers
- Ability to manage multiple client buyers
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Excellent planning / systematic organization skills to conduct calls and follow up on meetings
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Preference for experience in the healthcare industry
- Healthcare industry, public and/or private
- Aptitude for sales to state agencies and private, non-profit guarantors
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent personal computing skills with good general knowledge of the corporate standard software offering: Sales Force, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, GroupWise, etc.
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong relationship-building and negotiation skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.