Customer Service SpecialistApply Job ID 5120214 Location Wilkes-Barre, PA
Navient (Nasdaq: NAVI) provides asset management and business processing solutions to education, healthcare and government clients at the federal, state, and local levels. We help our clients and millions of Americans achieve financial success through our services and support. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, Navient employs team members in Western New York, Northeastern Pennsylvania, Indiana, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and other locations. Learn more at navient.com.
- Generous paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (effective 10-1-17)
- 401(k) plan plus company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site fitness center and cafeteria
- Robust employee referral program
- Promotional opportunities
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in a call center or customer service environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Computer skills and the ability to operate mainframe applications in a business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to express complex concepts clearly and concisely using proper grammar
- Ability to handle high volume of calls in a stressful, fast-paced environment
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a federal government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.