Channel Strategy AnalystApply Now
This position is responsible for all direct mail related activities for the Collections portfolios. These responsibilities include but are not limited to the following: (1) creation, proofing and implementation of customer communications, (2) development of direct mail verbiage and content, (3) analysis of monthly performance metrics, (4) execution monthly direct marketing schedules utilizing various external and internal vendors and (5) implementation of inventory controls as it relates to direct mail.
**This position can be filled at any Navient location**
Essential Job Functions:
1. Campaign Implementation
- Execution of monthly direct mail marketing schedules
- Coordination of multiple vendor schedules including inventory management
- Enhancements to direct mail calendar strategy utilizing performance metrics to enhance timing of direct mail campaigns
2. Strategy Development
- Execution of test and control segments
- Development of new strategies based upon response and pay rate results
- Implementation of new initiatives in the direct mail channel to enhance performance
3. Budgetary Responsibilities
- Ensure adherence to marketing schedule to eliminate marketing slippage
- Introduce opportunities to reduce expenses
- Investigate new delivery methods to enhance performance and reduce expense
4. Project Work
- Assistance with identification of new strategies
- Implementation of new strategies such as utilization of premiums, grace-period programs, etc.
5. Analysis and Reporting
- Coordinate senior management level reports
- Perform monthly reporting functions
- Analyze campaign performance based upon test and control segments
- Bachelor’s Degree - Business or other similar area of study (additional experience above the required minimum may be substituted for the level of education)
- At least 1-2 years marketing related experience (i.e., direct mail, advertising, print management, etc.) - additional education above the required minimum may be substituted for some required experience
- At least 2-3 years of experience in financial institution industry (servicing or marketing related)
- At least 1-2 years of loss mitigation experience (Finance, Fraud, or collections related work)
- Vendor management experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.