Digital Marketing DirectorApply Now
During this time of recommended social distancing, Navient will conduct telephone interviews only until it is safe and permissible to invite candidates to our offices for personal interviews. We look forward to receiving your application and appreciate your flexibility and understanding.
Navient (Nasdaq: NAVI) provides asset management and business processing solutions to education, healthcare and government clients at the federal, state, and local levels. We help our clients and millions of Americans achieve financial success through our services and support. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, Navient employs team members in Western New York, Northeastern Pennsylvania, Indiana, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and other locations. Learn more at navient.com
The Digital Marketing Director is responsible for the execution and measurement of demand creation programs and automated online marketing campaigns that drive acquisitions and retention. This skilled digital marketer is confident leveraging sales and marketing systems to drive optimal customer and prospect journeys and revenue. This individual has proven experience with demand generation marketing and is an expert in marketing automation systems (and CRM systems).
The Digital Marketing Director must be a strategic thinker, problem solver, and a well-rounded marketer with a strong customer focus. In this role, the ideal candidate will be responsible for defining campaigns and programs to hit monthly targets, measuring on performance, utilizing marketing automation systems, and collaborating on forward-looking budgets to support growth plans. The Digital Marketing Director will have proven ability to manage multiple projects, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to work collaboratively.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Marketing Enablement:
- Strategically plan and execute all marketing, demand generation, and automated digital marketing programs to help the company obtain marketing, sales, and revenue goals.
- Develop the marketing automation infrastructure, implementing best practices, including guidelines for emails, landing pages, campaigns etc.
- Determine the appropriate mix of on-line and off-line campaign elements including search, social, direct mail, email, direct response online, etc. with the most compelling and creative calls to action.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to make data-driven decisions around what content to feature, which calls-to-action to place where, how and when to improve quarter after quarter through continuous testing and refinement strategies.
- Leverage real-time personalization technology to ensure the right message is delivered to the right person at the right time.
- Manage the performance and effectiveness of all marketing programs and lead generation campaigns
- Implement testing methodologies (e.g. A/B and multivariate testing) on all elements of the digital marketing mix to improve conversion rates (content, email templates, landing pages, offers, etc.) optimize campaign results, and measure the relative impact of various tactics, messages, and media
- Develop clear and measurable KPIs and goals, report progress regularly, communicate results, and re-incorporate results to improve future campaigns.
- Administer and manage software licenses.
- Responsible for vendor management, including contract negotiations, contract renewals and cancellations, billing.
- Adhere to company’s compliance and data-retention requirements.
- Potential future management responsibilities.
- Regularly seek out knowledge and insights to improve and evolve work product and processes
- Proactively offer creative thinking, ideas, and solutions to business partners
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years’ experience in a marketing role within the financial services industry
- 3-5 years' hands-on experience in direct to consumer and demand generation marketing
- 3 years hands-on, demonstrable experience and proficiency with marketing automation platforms, including Marketo
- 3+ years executing email and cross-sell strategies to existing customers
- Consumer lending experience
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.