Marketing Program ManagerApply Now
Navient (Nasdaq: NAVI) provides asset management and business processing solutions to education, healthcare and government clients at the federal, state, and local levels. We help our clients and millions of Americans achieve financial success through our services and support. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, Navient employs team members in Western New York, Northeastern Pennsylvania, Indiana, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and other locations. Learn more at navient.com
The Marketing Program Manager will be primarily responsible for driving strategy and leading marketing activities to expand and optimize products and services offered to existing Navient customers in support of the Partnership Marketing strategy. The Marketing Program Manager will be responsible for the development of marketing campaigns designed to cross sell partner offers as well as measure the success for these programs.
The Marketing Program Manager will ensure compliance with FDIC and other industry rules and regulations as the program expands. Marketing Program Manager will focus primarily on email supplemented by leveraging customer touch points such as statement inserts, IVR, SMS and promotion on Navient’s servicing website. This individual will be responsible for optimizing customer segmentation and marketing messaging strategies.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Strategic Campaign Development, Project Management and Execution
Develop multi-channel marketing strategies for driving cross sell effectiveness
- Develop, build, manage and optimize marketing strategy and campaigns, including ad hoc and lifecycle messaging
- Develop optimum deployment strategies and find new ways to exploit existing functionality (IVR, inserts, etc.)
- Leverage propensity model and research findings to develop targeted segmentation criteria
- Adhere to defined approval processes for all creative and list criteria
- Ensure segmentation maximizes delivery, response, and visibility into performance
- Seek opportunities to optimize existing lead base
- Review/approve all creative prior to campaign deployment and ensure creative addresses the target audience and incorporates known best practices.
- Recommend and execute creative/segmentation tests and continue to optimize
- Analyze, and report on campaigns, leverage analysis to develop recommendations to improve performance against defined KPIs, and (for email) work with Marketo consultants to ensure we are exploiting appropriate functionality and features
- Collaborate with Reporting and Analytics to build out expanded reporting capabilities
- Forecast and report on each campaign. Provide bimonthly updates on campaign performance and present to senior leadership team.
- Ensure results meet the forecasted outcomes in pre-negotiated or anticipated results
3. Administration / Management
- Provide effective leadership, on-the-job training, policies and procedures, and/or professional development to ensure projects are completed in a timely fashion.
- Provide effective performance feedback and coaching for direct report
- Identify development plan for direct report
- Track invoices for programs.
- Track revenue from given initiatives and insure it is being attributed properly to the Partnership Marketing
- Route all marketing materials and triage and resolve any issues
- Maintain appropriate approval documentation for all marketing tactics
- Develop (as needed) policy and procedure documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree - Marketing, Business Admin/relative field of study – additional equivalent experience may substitute for degree
- 5+ years of business/consumer marketing experience, strongly preferred within financial services industry
- 3+ years in the email channel
- Strong consumer behavior, direct marketing, and/or segment management skills coupled with the ability to leverage research findings and apply to segmentation strategies
- Proficiency in developing and presenting strategy plans and results to Senior Director level teams
- Proficiency with marketing platform automation
- Team player with a demonstrated ability to work with and develop relationships with multi-functional team
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfort with working with a team that spans multiple locations
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.