People Analytics and Integration AnalystApply Now
This position will produce enterprise-wide analysis, dashboards, financial/statistical modeling and reporting on key HR metrics and data to support workforce planning efforts. The incumbent will establish/monitor systems and procedures that effectively support the Human Resource strategies. This position will have responsibility to design, analyze, validate, and implement reporting and data integration solutions involving human capital and organizational data. The position incumbent will work with functional end users to conduct needs analysis and retrieve data for both regular and ad hoc reports from the Human Resource Management System (Workday) and other data sources. The incumbent will also be responsible for maintaining and troubleshooting existing reports and training end-users as needed.
Essential Job Functions
1. Reporting & Analytics
- Implements and conducts HR reporting across the enterprise ad-hoc and ongoing
- Develops/enhances executive level dashboards, reports, alerts and scorecards of HR related data to support enterprise wide workforce planning efforts. Prepares analysis and presentations to identify business trends, gaps, and opportunities
- Assists with identifying required reporting & analytics/modeling needs across functional HR teams.
- Analyzes and monitors the effectiveness of reporting systems, programs and platforms.
- Advises and consults HR colleagues on data mining and reporting strategies/techniques.
- Creates ad hoc reporting
- Assists with development and defining performance metrics (KPIs) that provide insight on key trends impacting business performance
- Produces reporting on key HR metrics
- Develops analysis to measure impact of various HR programs and initiatives on both an ad-hoc and ongoing basis
2. System Integration Support and Development
- Assist with the development and enhancements of integrations using EIB, Workday Studio, Core Connectors, and reports in Workday.
- Document technical specification and workflow required to meet deliverables and maintain integration requirements documentation.
- Translate business requirements and uses cases to develop and deliver functional/technical specifications, requirements documents, detailed use cases for new product features or functionality.
- Troubleshoot and conduct root cause analysis and prevention for integration, system, reporting, and data issues.
- Perform data uploads into HCM as needed.
- Coordinate application of configuration changes related to projects, upgrades and fixes.
- Provide troubleshooting support for functional and technical production issues, including coordinating with Workday Customer Center using their case management system.
- 2+ years of experience in reporting/analytics with concentration in Human Resources and/or Administration/Finance/Operations
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis/visualization software tools, such as: Tableu, Microsoft Power BI, SAS, or other visualization tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Information Systems, Computer Science or other relevant degree. (Additional experience may substitute)
- Strong PC skills in the Microsoft product line including Excel and Word
- Experience with development and delivery of reports
- Experience with Workday HCM or HR system equivalent (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, etc)
- Strong knowledge of XSLT document transformations
- Strong analytical skills
- SAS and/or SQL experience
- Workday reporting or other HCM system knowledge
- Workday Studio
- Tableu of other Data Visualization tools
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.