Sr. Business Project Implementation AnalystApply Now
Navient (Nasdaq: NAVI) provides asset management and business processing solutions to education, healthcare and government clients at the federal, state, and local levels. We help our clients and millions of Americans achieve financial success through our services and support. Headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, Navient employs team members in Western New York, Northeastern Pennsylvania, Indiana, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and other locations. Learn more at navient.com.
**Position can be filled at any Navient location or work from home**
Sr Business Process Implementation Analyst utilizes knowledge, skills, and abilities to solve organizational information challenges and will use critical thinking skills to identify client requirements and translate those into detailed technical instructions for the team to execute and oversee the project from initial discussion to implementation.
The Sr Business Process Implementation Analyst will help facilitate development and deployment of new processes/procedures used by the business to increase efficiency, optimize contact rates, and ensure adherence to all compliance needs (FDCPA, TCPA, Reg E, NACHA, state specific laws, etc.…).
This position will support the Senior Manager of Dialer Development and Process Automation in identifying, tracking and resolving project issues. This position will closely work with Client Account Managers, Sales, Project Managers, Developers, UAT testers, and operations.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Documenting Business Requirements
- Participate in requirement sessions as a subject matter expert to obtain information for technical projects
- Schedule and proactively reach out to requestor to resolve gaps in requirements
- Engaging external teams when applicable to assist with providing appropriate solution
- Document specifications in concise and timely manner for review by a senior staff member
- Completes appropriate request forms and garner compliance approval for solution
- Create Business level Diagrams and reference material
2. Documenting Technical Requirements
- Participate in the technical design of solutions on call center applications
- Adhere to structured programming policies and procedures
- Engage other technical teams where applicable to participate in technical solutioning.
- Interpret and present possible solutions and constraints verbally and in writing to developers for review
- Translate technical feedback to business language to ensure bi-directional communication of solution
- Construct workflow/process flow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Development and execution of independent verification and validation test scripts and plans, as well as production-based operational acceptance testing.
3. Project Management
- Ensure assigned projects are properly coordinated including overall change control; Develop detailed project plan including all work required to successfully complete implementation projects.
- Coordinates efforts for issue resolution, task completion, and overall communication management. Participate in business and management meetings, facilitate sessions between multiple business areas, and distribute information to all those parties involved in the implementation of new or revised solution
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Other duties as assigned
This position will support a federal government contract. Applicants must be able to obtain Public Trust security clearance as required of federal government contractors to include a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. For this level of clearance, applicants must possess U.S. citizenship
- Associates Degree in Information Technology - additional equivalent experience above the required minimum education may substitute
- 4 years of progressive call center experience or 2 years of IT experience that translates to the support of an enterprise call center
- Experience organizing and leading projects
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical, organization, interpersonal, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills.
- Proficiency with Capacity Planning
- Proficiency following appropriate change management procedures
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong operational knowledge in a specific application or process with responsibilities of implementing, maintaining, and management of application development software, IVR software, DB software
All offers of employment are contingent on standard background checks. Navient and certain of its affiliated companies are federal, state and/or local government contractors. Should this position support a Federal Government contract, now or in the future, the successful candidate will be subject to a background check conducted by the U.S. Government to determine eligibility and suitability for federal contract employment for public trust or sensitive positions. Positions that support state and/or local contracts also may require additional background checks to determine eligibility and suitability.
EOE Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Disability/Protected Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Navient Corporation and its subsidiaries are not sponsored by or agencies of the United States of America.
Navient is a drug free workplace.